Mike McCarthy dumbest coach in NFL

FVSTONE

Reaction score
This clown completely blew the Ceedee Lamb first down challenge along with the refs. McCarthy needs to go.
Up until the Eagle game, the MM wagon was so full that fans were being knocked off because there wasn't enough room.........what happen?????

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Up until the Eagle game, the MM wagon was so full that fans were being knocked off because there wasn't enough room.........what happen?????
Not me. I knew he was a box of hair after his first press conference. The guy is a moron.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Fans tend to be knee jerk game to game and play to play. I can't say I agreed with the call but I tend to look at overall job not 1 game or 1 play. I judge McCarthy on the season just like any other HC. God knows if you judged them on 1 game or 1 play guys like McVay would have been fired same with all coaches but no owner in his right mind would judge it them on a game or a play instead you look at the entire body of work

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Fans tend to be knee jerk game to game and play to play. I can't say I agreed with the call but I tend to look at overall job not 1 game or 1 play. I judge McCarthy on the season just like any other HC. God knows if you judged them on 1 game or 1 play guys like McVay would have been fired same with all coaches but no owner in his right mind would judge it them on a game or a play instead you look at the entire body of work
Good. You will hate him at seasons end as we are sitting it out. Go Mike go. The writing is on the wall.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Good. You will hate him at seasons end as we are sitting it out. Go Mike go. The writing is on the wall.

I may feel he should be fired but I don't hate on these players or coaches. I think McCarthy has been a winning coach for a long time and save me the Rodgers being the QB BS because if you do that they what the hell has Belicheck done? Or Andy Ried or many coaches around the NFL past and present the same could be said for them

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This clown completely blew the Ceedee Lamb first down challenge along with the refs. McCarthy needs to go.
Seems like a nice guy but man he is asleep at the wheel during games.
I swear he looks like a dude who would prefer to be on the couch drinking a cold one than being on the sidelines.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If wasn't for the analytics crap he sold dumb and dumber on he'd still be unemployed

Cowfan75

Reaction score
McCarthy is irrelevant. Like any coach we will get saddled with by Jerry, their job is not to coach. Their job is to walk about and say the right things after a win or loss, and speak your lines during the week. Period. Can't blame fat Mike for being caught like a deer in the headlights whenever a situation arises where he has to actually think fast. Point your finger at Moore if you really want to know where the problem is, because we will win and lose at the control of the coordinators.

CWR

Reaction score

You must not watch a lot of NFL.

Don't get me wrong it is infuriating, but there is a very low bar you are apparently unaware of.

Nav22

Reaction score
It was a monumental gaffe and totally inexcusable.

Just when you start to feel good about McCarthy, he makes another dumb, game-changing decision that could’ve potentially cost us that game.

Do we not have someone “in the booth” whose job it is to message the coach when he should challenge?

How about just waiting to see a few replays before rushing to the line for a 4th and 1 PASS???

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He is the worst of the worst. The first time I heard him speak as cowboys coach he sounded like a block head. He really is dumber than a box of hair. What is he getting paid the millions for????? Exactly????
to be a puppet HC and do what jerry says and never talk back to jerry, or disagree.
To not interfere with kellen who is head off coach. to not interfere with dan, or bones.
To make dak and jerrys other guys the starters no matter what.