Mike McCarthy dumbest coach in NFL

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Yeah, this guy is a dork. Which is why he's going to be our coach for the next few years. I wish they'd promote Dan Quinn to HC.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Your right...MM needs to go. KM too
I mean with SO many genius coaches and football minds on this board they would have a plethora of talent to draw from right here

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Here we go. Cowboys lose & right away the name calling starts w/Dallas's HC. That's the maturity of this fanbase.
One loss with a backup QB and they make it sound like there's a shortage of Valium! *SMH*

mldardy

Reaction score
This clown completely blew the Ceedee Lamb first down challenge along with the refs. McCarthy needs to go.
Nathaniel Hackett, Brandon Staley, Kevin Stefanski, Ron Rivera, Kliff Kingsbury, Josh McDaniels would like a word.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Still don’t win even if they get that call. Too many turnovers and D was worn out in the end.
Exactly. The game didn't hinge on 1 play. That 1 play incited a bunch of stupid name calling, but it didn't decide the game. Not even close.

CB0711

Reaction score
I honestly do not understand why these people are able to post on this board. It makes the entire Cowboys Nation look like a bunch of idiots. You cannot even make the argument it’s an opinion…it’s just flat out trolling. It makes this board unreadable at times. Seriously…admins? Is there no oversight?

DFWJC

Reaction score
These exaggerating threads are one reason why it can be so hard to be a Cowboy fan at times.
We really have some baby-babbling losers in our 'base.....but I'm guessing all fanbases do.
So whatever.....Go Cowboys

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Are people still going on about the non-challenge?

Mike sure does get a lot of hate for going 4-1 with a backup QB.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Just watched the Broncos and Chargers
Talk about underachieving given the talent on hand

plasticman

Reaction score
Mike McCarthy is probably the most limited HC in the league.

You could say that the dumbest HC in the NFL, by default, is the one that accepts the Cowboys job.