Mike Tomlin minces no words Dallas take cue

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Mike Tomlin won his first game yet he was telling his team they have to get better. In all phases of the game. Learning to get better is going to be a must, he said. Dallas coaches. We looked good. I see good things out there??? WHAT???? That's why we need a hardnosed no non sense head coach like Tomlin. I for one don't think Big Mac Mike was a good coach pickup for our team. And speaking of Mike just as I asked about Garrett when he was here. "Can somebody tell me exactly what is Mike's job. What does he do to help the team out? He's not a defensive coordinator for sure. We have Moore running the offense. So what does Mike do?? Serious Question. I mean put Moore at head coach what do we miss????

To the GM:facepalm: Why does he keep taking chances on questionable type character players? Boss man IMO is one of them. The guy seems to want to be a rapper more then a corner. Reminds me of the Lakers former player Kyle Kuzma. Has talent but the head is more focused on being a trend setter rapper type more then basketball. I'll give Boss man another season to prove he's not like this but the rope will be short if I were the GM.

Still wish we would of gotten one of those pot bellied defensive linemen. I'm talking 340 plus. I was watching different games Sunday and when teams did try to run. Those big suckers shut the run down. We saw what Veda did for the Bucks. He basically threw Conner around in those key situation like a bag of stale chips. And I was watching Quinn yesterday and he said it wasn't Browns fault on the one long TD pass. He said a guy fell down and the safety went to check his man when he should of been helping deep. Quinn laughed and said the lesson learned here is I shouldn't had called the play there. I said to myself. These coaches are killing us more then the opponents. It's just the first game but i think Mike needs to get tougher with this team. No more smashing watermelons . How about heads and arses. At least Quinn said " there were no moral victories Thursday". But all things being equal I like Quinn. Seems like a great guy. Hope he turns us into a great defense.
Agree when Bones said that he called the coverage plays to kick in bounds - to get a fumble and end the game. LOLLL when have we expected our ST to close out a game like that - knowingly admitting a lot of our ST played defense and were gassed he said HE got too competitive. I’m starting to not like Bones and his pull with MM

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Mike Tomlin won his first game yet he was telling his team they have to get better. In all phases of the game. Learning to get better is going to be a must, he said. Dallas coaches. We looked good. I see good things out there??? WHAT???? That's why we need a hardnosed no non sense head coach like Tomlin.

That type of coach makes Jerry "uncomfortable".

JBS

Reaction score
I disagree respectfully JBS.

Both teams made mistakes.

you can’t take away Tampa’s mistakes but count the cowboys.

Also the cowboys won a bunch of statistical categories.

they won T.O.P.
They won total yards
They had more first downs and higher 3rd down conversion rate.

cowboys absolutely hung with Tampa Bay.

they lost. But they absolutely hung with them.

I’m not counting one teams mistakes and not the others. The difference is the red zone and it’s clear as day which team was better in the red zone. The red zone efficiency wasn’t close, at all. That’s why we lost that game , it’s going to be the same reason why we will lose more games.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It’s no different than the fans on this board. They think Dallas played well week 1. Depending on what you expected, they may have surpassed expectations, but they didn’t exactly play well. They had no business really being in a position to win the game and they still blew it.

They did play well. They played incredible. Any fool can see that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
100 Bro you saved me typing

some coaches say things in the media to try and not put panic in the league and keep their real thoughts in the HOUSE, families dont typically air their dirty laundry out in publics.. they do it in private..Idiotic fans make these wholesale judgements over some bs they get in media sessions..

its moronic to make judgments when you dont live in that house and hear what really is being said.. so yes the op is just that,...
Exactly how I feel. I hate that fans use pressers to judge a coach. Judge for what you see on the field.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’m not counting one teams mistakes and not the others. The difference is the red zone and it’s clear as day which team was better in the red zone. The red zone efficiency wasn’t close, at all. That’s why we lost that game , it’s going to be the same reason why we will lose more games.
Ehh it’s a bit early to make such claims.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Exactly how I feel. I hate that fans use pressers to judge a coach. Judge for what you see on the field.

This team was prepared and played amazing. Nice showing for MM and everything he has done the last two years.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s no different than the fans on this board. They think Dallas played well week 1. Depending on what you expected, they may have surpassed expectations, but they didn’t exactly play well. They had no business really being in a position to win the game and they still blew it.
We played well enough to win the game. You can always play better. If we had the ball last we would’ve won the game

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Brady and Gronk are must money. Best in the business those two. No shame. Even with the difference in redzone we still win that game if Zuerline could kick or Williams doenst hold on that last drive. Cowboys looked great.

JBS

Reaction score
We played well enough to win the game. You can always play better. If we had the ball last we would’ve won the game

Lololol. If we didn’t screw the game up we would have had the ball last and won. It was given to Dallas on a silver platter. They still managed to screw it up.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lololol. If we didn’t screw the game up we would have had the ball last and won. It was given to Dallas on a silver platter. They still managed to screw it up.

NO Brady just managed to do his thing.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because their life goal is to come on here to ***** and moan. It’s all they’ve got.
So....when we come here it should always be with skirts and poms?

Not okay to speak of errors. Mistakes. Any form of criticism.

What's the red line and who decides?