Mike Zimmer's coverage philosophy just isn't working for the 2024 Cowboys

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ok it wasn't Quinns team it was McCarthy's .

Exactly what game was Quinn at when the 2nd half collapse occurred.? I'll wait.
The Super Bowl. Saying it was McCarthys team is a stretch. One guy coaches the defense and one coaches the offense. I mean it is what it is who knows maybe Quinn will win the SB this year. Hope he does he’s a good guy.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
He was getting the job done. We were breaking records for turnovers, getting sacks, and the defense would go crazy some games with lights out performances. It just had trouble stopping the run.

Now, the defense just sucks, can't stop anything, and doesn't produce turnovers and sacks.

Quinn is 100 times better than Zimmer.
False. DQ is a fraud. We gave up an average of like 33 a game to any team with a pulse.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Amen. That game was a career killer IMO. I would have liked that X Jets coach as DC. I forget his name. But he took the Jets to two straight AFC championship games. The Jets. One of those years they beat Brady and the Patriots, and Peyton and the Colts to get there. With butt fumble as QB. That alone should make him HOF!
REX RYAN

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
McCarthy shouldve been fired after the Green Bay Fiasco and we shouldve hired Quinn and got him real DTs
Exactly, I cannot believe they kept him after that disgusting show on the field. undisciplined, unmotivated, unprepared garbage performance and that comes straight from the coaching culture, then they kept the guy. unbelievable. there were several coaches they could’ve got this off-season who would be better than him but Jerry’s a bonehead and kept this guy as if all of a sudden he would get more out of the players lol. His arrogance crosses the line of stupidity with who he picks to coach this team, for well over a decade now.