Mina Kimes comments on Dak

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What about the "Crater the last game of the season every season" statistic???
Generally speaking, the playoff game where a team gets eliminated isn't any player's best game.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I would hope Dak had even the lowest int rate for most of those years considering he had an ALL Pro line in front of him.....TSmith at his best, Frederick, Martin, Collins (before the headcase) and a younger Witten. Ironically, he has gotten worse as the OL suffered... who would have thunk that? That ain't no top 10.

I heard that Dak had no weapons last season when he threw all those interceptions? Then from the other side of the mouth I hear that, well, he won 12 games! How do you win 12 game without any weapons? Dak is pampered more than any QB I have ever seen.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I would hope Dak had even the lowest int rate for most of those years considering he had an ALL Pro line in front of him.....TSmith at his best, Frederick, Martin, Collins (before the headcase) and a younger Witten. Ironically, he has gotten worse as the OL suffered... who would have thunk that? That ain't no top 10.
Except statistically he's gotten better each year he's been in the league except last year lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I heard that Dak had no weapons last season when he threw all those interceptions? Then from the other side of the mouth I hear that, well, he won 12 games! How do you win 12 game without any weapons? Dak is pampered more than any QB I have ever seen.
That's prove of his greatness. He won 12 games with no weapons....despite actually missing 5 or 6 games but that's beside the point.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We either like someone or we don't. Then, we look for evidence to back up how we feel.

As far as this source is concerned, I'd put Mina up against any male NFL analyst out there. She didn't play the game but she surely taught herself how to watch it and understand it.

Last edited: