Mina Kimes comments on Dak

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
He was very poor the last two years.

Now he did have a decent game against GB in ‘16. He did.

And I’ve been watching Dallas quarterbacks since ‘71. I’ve seen all but Labaron and Dandy Don.
Dak had the best statistical game by any Dallas Cowboy QB EVER in the playoffs, in 2023.
He had 4 passing TDs, 0 INT and 1 rushing TD. He completed 75% of his passes for 305 yards.
Those are numbers Troy dreamt of.

He has been poor versus San Fran two years in a row. That is a fact.
But there are a lot more facts that bozos ignore and continue to parrot on this site.
Dorsett would be ashamed.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Umm….Fredbeard has been gone. Tyron has been injured for years. Collins missed most of a year. We aren’t talking about just Dak’s first 2-3 years, but every year before this past season.
And Now Dak sucks and not even Kellen's Offense could save Him. . .

NotForLong

Reaction score
True with most on ESPN's fading and ever-more-irrelevant team, but not true with Mina.

Beyond that, I can't imagine what an intellectual mess you've made with your comment. She states an unimpeachable statistical fact...and you refuse the factual statement because of the messenger? That flunks you out of Logic 101 lesson A.

So.Not.Correctamundo.
"unimpeachable statistical stat"

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dak had the best statistical game by any Dallas Cowboy QB EVER in the playoffs, in 2023.
He had 4 passing TDs, 0 INT and 1 rushing TD. He completed 75% of his passes for 305 yards.

But there are a lot more facts that bozos ignore and continue to parrot on this site.
Talking about Bozos

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I heard that Dak had no weapons last season when he threw all those interceptions? Then from the other side of the mouth I hear that, well, he won 12 games! How do you win 12 game without any weapons? Dak is pampered more than any QB I have ever seen.
Pampered? He would have been burned at the stake by the fanbase if the law allowed it. :laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with Dak that having an elite defense and unstoppable running game can't fix,,, maybe. In the meantime we can at least enjoy our regular season wins. :flagwave:
he would have had sb his rookie year if he had an elite d, got if. May I Remind you of 273 yards given up in 2018 plus no run game?? awesome d right there....

oh a run game, show me one in 18 rams game, 21 9ers , and 22 9ers there was NO RUN GAME a shaky OL..yes the qb is affected jeez delusional much? how about have an average run game and solid d , he wins all those games. its the ones where the run game is shut down , 11 penalties by the OL, huge plays and scores given up by the d etc etc its quite obvious but haters got to hate.. lmao..get real!

blueblood70

Reaction score

you mean like the lack of a run game and a lot of penalties in those 9er games? mistakes and non plays made by others? play calls suspect?? sure many overlooked issues..

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
he would have had sb his rookie year if he had an elite d, got if. May I Remind you of 273 yards given up in 2018 plus no run game?? awesome d right there....

oh a run game, show me one in 18 rams game, 21 9ers , and 22 9ers there was NO RUN GAME a shaky OL..yes the qb is affected jeez delusional much? how about have an average run game and solid d , he wins all those games. its the ones where the run game is shut down , 11 penalties by the OL, huge plays and scores given up by the d etc etc its quite obvious but haters got to hate.. lmao..get real!
LOL..... :muttley: :muttley: ....
6427fdc421ca0690c406f36b261ae2f0.gif

817Gill

Reaction score
Don't forget about his poor game for 3 quarters against the Rams.
He was very good in the first quarter of that game with that Coop TD pass as well as got back rolling in the fourth. I mentioned he was ok to average that game. 99.2 passer rating that day which is solid as anything over 100 is pretty good.

His only truly poor performances were both SF games. He’s not all time playoff performer but outside of one team he’s not been a sinking ship either.

2 dang near elite games: GB, TB
1 solid to good game: Seattle
1 meh/average game: LA
2 poor showings: SF x2

All in all not a QB who’s proven the pressure of the playoffs is too high like the original poster claimed. Not one who’s been an all-timer but not a bum.

GINeric

Reaction score
Dak gets credit for the wins, and never blame for losses.
I disagree. Dak could throw for 400 yards, zero ints, 5 tds. But if the defense gave up big plays late or the kicker misses an easy game winning fg.

Dak gets the blame for the loss. No matter who's fault it is, some here blame the losses on Dak every time.

shabazz

Reaction score
Gonna have to get DHop and Derrick Henry here so we can score more than 1 TD against the Niners the next time we face them…….maybe a few more Pro Bowlers on offense so we can score more than 12 total points on them too.

The debate has been settled.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gonna have to get DHop and Derrick Henry here so we can score more than 1 TD against the Niners the next time we face them…….maybe a few more Pro Bowlers on offense so we can score more than 12 total points on them too.

The debate has been settled.
Both of the above names are mandatory for Panic Dak who needs all the help they can give him.
I don't see it happening as they are preparing themselves for Cap life after Dak hits the pavement next off-season.
Will see how it goes on this one.