Mina Kimes comments on Dak

817Gill

Reaction score
He was very poor the last two years.

Now he did have a decent game against GB in ‘16. He did.

And I’ve been watching Dallas quarterbacks since ‘71. I’ve seen all but Labaron and Dandy Don.
Yup, both Niner games. Outside of that he’s been good to solid in the playoffs. If we can avoid playing them or have the weapons to overcome his play against them then I have no NFC playoff worries.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm past the point of caring if Dak is top 5, top 10 or whatever. Or if he threw more picks in this year but fewer in that year. It's all blah blah blah at this point.

All I know is he is the longest tenured starting QB on one team in the league. It's time for him to win in January or it's time to move on.

7 years and few wins with weak showings isn't cutting it any more. Next years draft is loaded with QB's. He should be on the hot seat.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I would hope Dak had even the lowest int rate for most of those years considering he had an ALL Pro line in front of him.....TSmith at his best, Frederick, Martin, Collins (before the headcase) and a younger Witten. Ironically, he has gotten worse as the OL suffered... who would have thunk that? That ain't no top 10.
Umm….Fredbeard has been gone. Tyron has been injured for years. Collins missed most of a year. We aren’t talking about just Dak’s first 2-3 years, but every year before this past season.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Another Todd France social media stable horse, one of many.
Ok, Mina keep those hopes up of being Mrs.Prescott one day and we will continue watching our games with our eyes wide open!

shocked-eyes-wide-open.gif

Dak friendly can become a horrid experience esp against playoff teams!!!

T-RO

Reaction score
ESPN did not hire her for her in depth knowledge about football so I could care less what she said
True with most on ESPN's fading and ever-more-irrelevant team, but not true with Mina.

Beyond that, I can't imagine what an intellectual mess you've made with your comment. She states an unimpeachable statistical fact...and you refuse the factual statement because of the messenger? That flunks you out of Logic 101 lesson A.

So.Not.Correctamundo.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Just another person's opinion. I think this year will finally be the one to prove it one way or the other.

After the top five or so, and the bottom few, you could make an argument for the rest to be rated in about any order. The NFL is QB-starved in my opinion.

What matters most is how you surround those middle QB"s. If you get the right guys, stay healthy, hope one of the few top guys doesn't have a great game, most teams have a chance to win it all.

The NFL has the parity it wanted, and it's a worse product because of it, imo.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
True with most on ESPN's fading and ever-more-irrelevant team, but not true with Mina.

Beyond that, I can't imagine what an intellectual mess you've made with your comment. She states an unimpeachable statistical fact...and you refuse the factual statement because of the messenger? That flunks you out of Logic 101 lesson A.

So.Not.Correctamundo.
I do understand your point and i know she is a smart woman ( in general) but if she was 400 lbs 57 old woman or a man she won't be on any platform

Last edited:

T-RO

Reaction score
I do understand your point and i know she is a smart woman ( in general) but if she was 400 lbs 57 old woman or a man she won't be on any platform
How many 400 lb 57 year old men have a platform?

Look, I *despise* when people are given platforms because of lies. Cynthia Frelund at NFL.com sure comes to mind. She jumped from leading pilates classes to being the "analytics expert" at NFL.com, if you can imagine. Well educated woman, I know, but she's not the one crunching the numbers. And she absolutely melts down with the mic. Strong familial connections got her the gig and we all wince to watch. ESPN's Kendrick Perkins comes to mind as another first class idiot who still gets a mic.

But I believe in giving people a chance to prove themselves...and Mina is a legit force.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
How many 400 lb 57 year old men have a platform?

Look, I *despise* when people are given platforms because of lies. Cynthia Frelund at NFL.com sure comes to mind. She jumped from leading pilates classes to being the "analytics expert" at NFL.com, if you can imagine. Well educated woman, I know, but she's not the one crunching the numbers. And she absolutely melts down with the mic. Strong familial connections got her the gig and we all wince to watch. ESPN's Kendrick Perkins comes to mind as another first class idiot who still gets a mic.

But I believe in giving people a chance to prove themselves...and Mina is a legit force.
I don't take most of the taking heads shows seriously it is all business and rating ... Mina , Laura Rutledge and so on are hired for that

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
The stat about Dak's multi-year interception rate...100% not an opinion. Mina's tweet was pure statistical fact. She then invited people to consider her opinion in the link.
You're right about the interception rate.

You win, feel better now?

CCBoy

Reaction score
He was very poor the last two years.

Now he did have a decent game against GB in ‘16. He did.

And I’ve been watching Dallas quarterbacks since ‘71. I’ve seen all but Labaron and Dandy Don.
Lebaron's nick-name was the lil' General. He was an Officer and deployed-Veteran. He also wasn't very tall. He was picked up the first year from Washington.