Mina Kimes comments on Dak

T-RO

Reaction score
Shh. Just pretend she's an analyst.
Mina_Risen.jpg

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
It wasn't my post. Not my tweet. If the truth wins, I feel better. thnx
Except you needed to correct me so badly.

And I guess the last 20 seconds of the video really doesn't count. You know, the part that isn't 100% fact and she gives her opinion about last year being an outlier?

I gave you the win because on every topic on here, you seem to need to win so badly. Being wrong doesn't bother me, I do something stupid daily. But I try to learn from it.

In this case, you thought you could read my mind and see what part of the video I was talking about. I'm glad you feel better, it gave me a good chuckle. I love the internet.

T-RO

Reaction score
I do something stupid daily. But I try to learn from it.
Me too! I aim to do at least one or two stupid things daily. It often turns to five or ten. The key is to think about it.

And yes, as you say, learn from it.

Glad I gave you a chuckle. ;)

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Actually it is the opposite. Dak is blamed for losses but never given credit for wins.
No, it's finding the contributory factors to the loss, isolating and changing them. Hence the run defense and KM's inability to produce a scheme that can perform hurry-up offense in do/die scenario's have both been identified as the causes.

Losses happen, however, continual falling short at the same fence/scenario is the problem.....if it happens for a third year running ???

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Dak had the best statistical game by any Dallas Cowboy QB EVER in the playoffs, in 2023.
He had 4 passing TDs, 0 INT and 1 rushing TD. He completed 75% of his passes for 305 yards.
Those are numbers Troy dreamt of.

He has been poor versus San Fran two years in a row. That is a fact.
But there are a lot more facts that bozos ignore and continue to parrot on this site.
Dorsett would be ashamed.
Figures and data mean nothing if you cant extrapolate reasons......our Offense with a lead/behind Dak = extraordinary, chasing a game with time running out = catastrophe. Check the Jekyll and Hyde thread for Dak's rating differentials with 2 mins left (when winning vrs trailing).

T-RO

Reaction score
Figures and data mean nothing if you cant extrapolate reasons......our Offense with a lead/behind Dak = extraordinary, chasing a game with time running out = catastrophe. Check the Jekyll and Hyde thread for Dak's rating differentials with 2 mins left (when winning vrs trailing).
You are obsessed dude. Learn to have some fun.

This is a Mina Kimes thread, and you're still chasing your tail after losing some previous Dak debate? Take a walk. Get a massage. Live a little. It'll really help you with thought processing.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
You are obsessed dude. Learn to have some fun.

This is a Mina Kimes thread, and you're still chasing your tail after losing some previous Dak debate? Take a walk. Get a massage. Live a little. It'll really help you with thought processing.
I'm responding to a post, not Mina. I'm surprised you haven't tried to blag some base (unscientific) stat out of it ;)

T-RO

Reaction score
Being wrong doesn't bother me
Do want to further compliment you on that. Lived half my life thinking I had to be right all the time.

I like this:

"The road to wisdom? Well, it's plain​
and simple to express:​
Err​
and err​
and err again​
but less​
and less​
and less."​
– Piet Hein​

The key of course: Learning to admit when we are wrong. We're completely stalled in our development...little stunted polliwogs... until we can do that. Getting past vanity...such an ongoing challenge.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
ROFL my man you are talking loud and saying absolutely nothing.
I don't need to grade a QB in rain with altitude against top 5 opponents to know what Dak is and isn't.

What he is, as Mina says here, is a top 10 QB.
What he isn't, as Mina also says, is a top 5 QB.

Further, if you complete dolts would listen to her, you'd know why both are true.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
ROFL my man you are talking loud and saying absolutely nothing.
I don't need to grade a QB in rain with altitude against top 5 opponents to know what Dak is and isn't.

What he is, as Mina says here, is a top 10 QB.
What he isn't, as Mina also says, is a top 5 QB.

Further, if you complete dolts would listen to her, you'd know why both are true.
Sound's like youre having a day on the smoke. Grading QB's is a waste of time and doesnt achieve anything. So what if Dak can perform (drive the bus, if you like) when he has a lead.....that's what he's good at. Coming back from behind is no longer one of his specialties.