Mini Camp Notes

haleyrules

Reaction score
Foles played in a Chip Kelly offense that was still befuddling the opposing coaches. Even Belichick has said this. Foles benefitted (as your numbers suggest) greatly from the scheme. When the league caught up to Kelly's nonsense, Foles folded like a cheap chair.

Your numbers aren't impressive. We all know of Foles year. We're their ******* rivals. There's any number of sites that can give that info (pro-football-reference, ESPN etc), but you just wasted your time on nonsense.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::hammer::hammer::hammer:

OUCowboy

CirrusBLow
Reaction score
Watch this from 1:30 on. Its bad. His arm is most definitely Chad Pennington-ish. There's no velocity at all. Alot of his deep balls this year were cringe worthy flutter balls.

I would definitely put him in the bottom quarter of qbs in the league as far as arm strength

Okay, so I am coming in late to this discussion. And I am not a football guru. But facts are facts and pictures do not lie. If you will take a couple of minutes to watch this video, starting around the 2:15 mark, you will see Prescott throw a bomb to Brice Butler. His dropback ended at the 30 yard line. He took a single step, set up, and threw the ball. Butler hauled it in at the 5 yard line. By my math, that is somewhere around 65 yards in the air. I don't know about anyone else, but that doesn't qualify as a weak arm to me.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I don't like the way Irvin conducts himself off of the football field.

Foles had a better season than Daks and then crashed and burned. It's a realistic cautionary tale we should be mindful of with Dak.

Those aren't inflammatory opinions just because you don't like them.

If you would like to discuss football feel free to quote me, but i simply will not be dragged into these childish tit for tat sessions by people who can't believe anyone believes something different than them. Have a nice day
You say "If you like to discuss football feel free" but before that said you don't like Irvin because of his off the field conduct........hmm the Playmaker....aka....the GOAT.....could care less what eagle fans think of him

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

Watch this from 1:30 on. Its bad. His arm is most definitely Chad Pennington-ish. There's no velocity at all. Alot of his deep balls this year were cringe worthy flutter balls.

I would definitely put him in the bottom quarter of qbs in the league as far as arm strength

Did you seriously post a video about Dak throwing in an event at the probowl? Its a vacation, these guys don't take it serious. Rivers won it and he throws more interceptions then Eli.

I know why you didn't post real game action of Dak throwing TDs cause it would destroy your agenda

McGillicutty

Reaction score
Okay, so I am coming in late to this discussion. And I am not a football guru. But facts are facts and pictures do not lie. If you will take a couple of minutes to watch this video, starting around the 2:15 mark, you will see Prescott throw a bomb to Brice Butler. His dropback ended at the 30 yard line. He took a single step, set up, and threw the ball. Butler hauled it in at the 5 yard line. By my math, that is somewhere around 65 yards in the air. I don't know about anyone else, but that doesn't qualify as a weak arm to me.

I appreciate you attempting to bring the talk back to football. Thank you.

That's not a "bad" throw, but it definitely highlights what I've been saying. He had Brice wide open behind the coverage and couldn't put it out there enough for brice to take it to the house.

Whenever he has to go deep its kind of a weak flutterball like that. Brice had to stop and readjust because Dak didn't have enough arm to lead him.

Again, not saying it was a terrible throw because he did kind of get it there, but don't give me an under thrown ball to a wide open guy.

OUCowboy

CirrusBLow
Reaction score
I appreciate you attempting to bring the talk back to football. Thank you.

That's not a "bad" throw, but it definitely highlights what I've been saying. He had Brice wide open behind the coverage and couldn't put it out there enough for brice to take it to the house.

Whenever he has to go deep its kind of a weak flutterball like that. Brice had to stop and readjust because Dak didn't have enough arm to lead him.

Again, not saying it was a terrible throw because he did kind of get it there, but don't give me an under thrown ball to a wide open guy.

But throwing the ball 65 yards in the air still doesn't qualify as a weak arm, in my opinion.

McGillicutty

Reaction score
But throwing the ball 65 yards in the air still doesn't qualify as a weak arm, in my opinion.
Compared to you or me? Yeah that's a great throw. Compared to Big Time nfl arms, it's underwhelming. Barely getting the ball there and leaving points on the field because you don't have the strength necessary to push the ball out there doesn't cut it with me.

There's 50 -60 guys in the NFL that can throw that far with velocity. Dak isn't one of them as shown on the tape you provided