Mistake not getting Derrick Henry

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I heard he wanted to be a cowboy. He bought a house near our practice facility. There was serious interest. We never even talked to him.

U really think he bought a house in TX...because he wanted to be a Cowboy?

There must be a LOT of guys that want to be a Buc, Dolphin, or Jag, because half the NFL players have houses in Florida

Couldn't have ANYTHING to do with taxes, could it? And its not like TX isnt also a VERY attractive state for rich people due to their tax laws.....

Once again ....sometimes ....JUUUUUSSTTTT sometimes, the world doesn't revolve around the Dallas Cowboys

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, it makes perfect sense if Jerry's plan last spring was to not give big raises to his underperforming teams best players. In light the new contracts he gave in the weeks before the season started, it makes no sense at all. By signing Dak to that ridiculous contract and making CD the second highest paid wr in history, why roll into the season with nothing at rb?

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score

There must be a LOT of guys that want to be a Buc, Dolphin, or Jag, because half the NFL players have houses in Florida

Couldn't have ANYTHING to do with taxes, could it? And its not like TX isnt also a VERY attractive state for rich people due to their tax laws.....

Once again ....sometimes ....JUUUUUSSTTTT sometimes, the world doesn't revolve around the Dallas Cowboys
Texas is a huge state we are talking 20.minutes from our practice facility. We won 12 games last year and needed a rb.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
The biggest mistake was letting Dan Quinn go and not making him our head coach.
His defense was OK as long as we were playing weak teams. But he was totally MIA (missing in action) against playoff teams, especially GB.
Dumping Dan was no mistake.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
So far in the season its looking like a very Big Mistake our GM did not go after Derrick Henry! :facepalm::mad: :banghead: Should have paid more than the Ravens and got him here in my opinion. Be interesting if he keeps balling the whole season!
I was told by the experts here at the zone that Henry was washed and Dallas signing him was a waste of money.

I got receipts, would bump the threads but that would get me banned since one of the posters telling me Henry was washed as a mod, LOL!!!:laugh:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Salary cap.
BS.............they are paying Lance $6 mill a year to hold a clipboard, but could not pony up $8 mill for King Henry???

And maybe he would have given Dallas a discount since Henry lives 18 miles from the stadium, but they did not even bother to pick up the phone and call him to even see what he wanted.

That is pure incompetence, anybody that says otherwise is just a Jerry arse kisser.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
:facepalm: Quit whining about something that’s already happened. Whining’ a not going to change the outcome. Man up and move on instead of looking like this ^^
That dude pointing out a simple fact, that is not whining...................facts dont have feelings bro, but apparently posters do.;)

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
His defense was OK as long as we were playing weak teams. But he was totally MIA (missing in action) against playoff teams, especially GB.
Dumping Dan was no mistake.
Compared to Zimmer it was a huge mistake. With Quinn, we were breaking turnover records and getting sacks, just not stopping the run when we needed it. With Zimmer, we are worse at stopping the run, and no longer generate sacks and turnovers.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I heard he wanted to be a cowboy. He bought a house near our practice facility. There was serious interest. We never even talked to him.

There must be a LOT of guys that want to be a Buc, Dolphin, or Jag, because half the NFL players have houses there.

Once again ....sometimes.....JUUUUUSSTTTT sometimes, the world doesn't revolve around the Dallas Cowboys
Texas is a huge state we are talking 20.minutes from our practice facility. We won 12 games last year and needed a rb.
So you DO think he bought his house just to be as close as possible to the Cowboys stadium

And people say Cowboy fans are narcissistic.... pffffttt

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
he IS a better back than what we have, so he probably would make a diference......now would it look like what he is doing for the Ravens well oiled run scheme..hell no.