Mistake not getting Derrick Henry

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Did 30 teams have a screaming need at RB, let their best go via FA, forgo the position during the draft, and sign a FA that was previously cut here and washed up 3 years ago?
No, but I bet they all had fans that like to complain anyway

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So, we should just shut up and accept his incompetence because we can't do anything about it? We should just hand him our money and let him continue to do his thing? This is a forum for discussion and communication. It's where fans can discuss AND vent.
I an venting...you don't like Jerry, I don't like whiners....thanks for letting me get it out.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Money talks....he would have gone for the right price. If he really wanted to be here, he could have taken less money...I don't blame him for not doing that
What are you talking about? Jerry never even offered anything. All the interest was from Henry

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
At this point in time, it has become painfully obvious that the Cowboys' FO made a humongous mistake by not signing Derrick Henry. Last night's game with the Ravens and Derrick Henry running wild gave proof positive that failing to call him for a possible signing was an absurd failure by our FO. It was such a failure that caused my adult son to quit his devotion as a fan, as well. Jerry's claim that the FO can't afford what Henry might cost was also a total untruth. As a result, the Cowboys are stuck with a RB corps that's sorely inadequate -- no thanks to an inept FO! :mad:

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What are you talking about? Jerry never even offered anything. All the interest was from Henry
Why offer if you don't want to pay it...you really think these people don't do their due diligence? Henry wanted one last payday, he got it. Good for him.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
yeah henry said publicly he would like to play for dallas as he lives right by the star.
Then jerry never even calls him.

Jerry wanted elliot back and wasnt interested in drafting a rb or a fa.
he said a week ago elliot is as good as henry is now. but not so much lol henry looked great , in this last game, like he did when he was younger.

And for the op, everyone knew it was a mistake except the jones boys.