MLB Playoffs 19

kskboys

Reaction score
If Im wrong you need to show your work?

All teams buy players. Astros get Greinkie and Cole. Seriously.

Knoblach and Old man Tim Raines.... really? People are laughing at your post you know that right?

You are still losing argument.... no, you have not entered the argument yet.

Ok. AROD. Yes.
And yet we won World Series because of Matsui and NOT AROD.
If people are laughing, it's due to lacking the power of evaluation and assessment.

What's up w/ the personal attack anyway? That means you're admitting you've lost the argument and all you have left is a weak 3rd grade insult. The adults are conversing here, go find the kiddie room if you're into the childish stuff.

It is actually common knowledge that the Yanks had a nice corps and then added several key pieces to form a juggernaut through FA. Here's some more names for the less knowledgeable as yourself: Jimmy Key, Mussina,

You should consider staying out of conversations that you're not capable of entering into. I'm not a Yankees fan, why in the world are you asking me for info about them? If you're a Yankee's fan, why don't you already know this?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
If people are laughing, it's due to lacking the power of evaluation and assessment.

What's up w/ the personal attack anyway? That means you're admitting you've lost the argument and all you have left is a weak 3rd grade insult. The adults are conversing here, go find the kiddie room if you're into the childish stuff.

It is actually common knowledge that the Yanks had a nice corps and then added several key pieces to form a juggernaut through FA. Here's some more names for the less knowledgeable as yourself: Jimmy Key, Mussina,

You should consider staying out of conversations that you're not capable of entering into. I'm not a Yankees fan, why in the world are you asking me for info about them? If you're a Yankee's fan, why don't you already know this?

Jimmy Key. In the twilight of his career. Really? Still going with this..?
Mussina. Didn’t win championship.

So by your “reasoning”... If the Yankees a free agent, any free agent. That was buying a championship. Understood. No other team bought free agents. Wow!

I’m being reasonable in mynexplanation... you are not. No personal attack. You just won’t be resonable.

Ok. I’m good. Go Nationals.

kskboys

Reaction score
Stros are swinging out of their shoes. Nats are giving it level cuts.

Stros need a new hitting coach!!!!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3e3pk3.gif

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Impressive win by the Nats...they got to Cole. They need to go all in tonight and treat game 2 as a must win if they want to pull the upset in this series. Taking 1 game isn't enough, just like the Yankees.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Impressive win by the Nats...they got to Cole. They need to go all in tonight and treat game 2 as a must win if they want to pull the upset in this series. Taking 1 game isn't enough, just like the Yankees.
Strasburg needs to be on tonight, because they need at least 7 complete innings from him. Hopefully Rendon heats up again too.