MLB Playoffs 19

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I want to congratulate the Nats.

I want to congratulate the Astros on their almost-dynasty. It ain’t easy and they are seeing it now,
Save celebrating for AFTER you win a bunch of WS.

Makes me really appreciate that yankee run of 4 WS wins in 5 years,

REALITY: Astros 2 Aces got beat down. Greinke might get them a win but they are sure to be down 3-1 then they will have to rush Cold back for Game 5 and Zoolander for game 6.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Nationals need to close this out in DC. Do not let it go back to Houston. Need two more curly W’s!

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Nationals need to close this out in DC. Do not let it go back to Houston. Need two more curly W’s!

I actually think starting Sanchez in game 3 over Corbin is genius. Sanchez is more or less pitching like an ace, so ride that momentum and let him face off against Grienke. Cole will not be able to pitch game 4, so the pitching matchup in game 4 with Corbin starting will be huge.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
I actually think starting Sanchez in game 3 over Corbin is genius. Sanchez is more or less pitching like an ace, so ride that momentum and let him face off against Grienke. Cole will not be able to pitch game 4, so the pitching matchup in game 4 with Corbin starting will be huge.

If they're down 3-0, cole will be pitching on short rest.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Yeah Sanchez looked good in his last outing. Plus Corbin did pitch an inning in game 1 so they’re giving him more rest. Just saw something saying Verlander is first pitcher to lose his first 5 WS starts.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Impressive win by the Nats! They need to finish the Astros in game 3...don't let up.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
If they're down 3-0, cole will be pitching on short rest.

Still a huge mismatch in the Nats favor. Cole on 3 days rest is not as good as a fully rested Corbin imo. Not to mention, that really puts them in a bad position in case they make it to a game 7.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Still a huge mismatch in the Nats favor. Cole on 3 days rest is not as good as a fully rested Corbin imo. Not to mention, that really puts them in a bad position in case they make it to a game 7.

Tuesday-wed
wed-thur
thurs-fri
fri-sat

4 days rest...its not ideal 5 days, but if you're down 3-0, i think its a chance they take.