MLB Playoffs 19

uvaballa

Reaction score
they won’t be the favorites, but they certainly have a chance

If they have their ace pitching against the other teams #3 or #4 pitcher they may be the favorite. Let’s wait and see what Vegas says. The long rest could hurt their hitting but help their pitching.

Bigdog

Reaction score
The Yanks need to go deep in the count and take their pitches if Cole is pitching. Also need to jump on him early or for that matter any pitcher the Stros put out there. They had runs on scoring position in the 1st inning in all the games but only capitalize on them in the games they won. If they don’t do this it could be over.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
The Yanks need to go deep in the count and take their pitches if Cole is pitching. Also need to jump on him early or for that matter any pitcher the Stros put out there. They had runs on scoring position in the 1st inning in all the games but only capitalize on them in the games they won. If they don’t do this it could be over.

It’s actually opposite I believe.
They gotta go after him early in at bat.
The more pitches he throws. The more he will control yankee lineup.

Bigdog

Reaction score
It’s actually opposite I believe.
They gotta go after him early in at bat.
The more pitches he throws. The more he will control yankee lineup.
Could be but they have to wait for their pitch. They look they are trying to get all the runs back or be hero with one swing, IMO

Bigdog

Reaction score
God darn you Reddick. Nice catch though. If the Yankees lose this game it is because they can’t score with runners in scoring position. 1-6 is unacceptable.

Bigdog

Reaction score
These Stros outfielders are starting to p**** me off with their game saving catches. First, Reddick, now Bradly. That was a great catch and double play if you are Stros fan. Not so great if your Yankees fan.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I could go to the game tomorrow night if it goes 7 but I would rather stay home to watch us lose to Philthy :laugh:

Bigdog

Reaction score
Well that did not go as plan. Hats off to the Stros. Well deserved win. This week has not been good to any of my sports team. Cowboys lose on Sunday, US soccer team loses to Canada, high school football team loses their first game of the season to their arch rivals and now this. Hopefully tomorrow is different since it is a new week. Good luck to Stros in the WS.