MLB playoffs 2017

Shunpike

Reaction score
Its seems to me that they will pick high..thinking QB. That coach has got to go. Eli seems near the end.
I see Giants picking in Top 5 honestly. After we lose to Broncos and Seahawks veterans will slow down not to get injured. Eli has been good to us but he should stay one more year to help out the rookie we will pick. FatAdoo is out of touch with reality. I hope they let him go. He is not a good person imo. You guys don't follow the Giants like I do but he isn't a good person and not a good coach.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Yankees aren't scared anymore...they really might win this series

These players love this guy. They wNt to bail him out. One player said as much.

I'd scream like a little girl if the Yankees came back to win this series.

Michael.... you and I are going to have the dogs howling at the moon wed night .... if they win. Lol

haleyrules

Reaction score
I see Giants picking in Top 5 honestly. After we lose to Broncos and Seahawks veterans will slow down not to get injured. Eli has been good to us but he should stay one more year to help out the rookie we will pick. FatAdoo is out of touch with reality. I hope they let him go. He is not a good person imo. You guys don't follow the Giants like I do but he isn't a good person and not a good coach.
I never liked McAdoo. Surprised a classy FO like the Giants hired this boy.