MLB playoffs 2017

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Go Astros Go Yankees!!

When I was a kid in early 60s, My dad and I would watch the game of the week every Saturday noonish with announcers Curt Gowdy and Tony Kubek. It was always the Yankees vs whoever lol.
I've always liked the Yankees and still do. Astros are my fave team since late 60s but I have mad respect for the Yankees organization.

haleyrules

Reaction score
When I was a kid in early 60s, My dad and I would watch the game of the week every Saturday noonish with announcers Curt Gowdy and Tony Kubek. It was always the Yankees vs whoever lol.
I've always liked the Yankees and still do. Astros are my fave team since late 60s but I have mad respect for the Yankees organization.
Curt Gowdy...GD...You are as old as me!! I learned about the Yankees from my older brother...Cowboys too. Born in 56..so go way back with sports. You seem like about 53??? I mean 1953??

Shunpike

Reaction score
Man I am pumped. Got back from work early today. Will take my son to his doctor visit and will be home at 7:15 PM. My boys and I will prepare a good tailgate and watch the game together. Both Giants and Cowboys made my boys sad this week. Time for Yankees to pick up the slack. Go Yankeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Man I am pumped. Got back from work early today. Will take my son to his doctor visit and will be home at 7:15 PM. My boys and I will prepare a good tailgate and watch the game together. Both Giants and Cowboys made my boys sad this week. Time for Yankees to pick up the slack. Go Yankeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!
Tell us what you cook up, Shunny!!!

Shunpike

Reaction score
Ok, just go ahead and clear a spot at the table for your buddy :)
You are always welcome brother. So sad I only met one person on this board in real life. The great @Sam I Am and I watched Cowboys-Giants game at Metlife on a Sunday night game where OBJ did his one handed catch. I hope to the same with you , @haleyrules , @Ranching , @LocimusPrime , @dallasdave one day.

One day Trouty one day. It will happen.

Now on to the Yankees. Let’s go Judge, let’s go Sanchez let’s go Bird let’s go Sabathia. Win tonight and rock New York City.