MLB Regular Season

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Dude......what is your malfunction?

Let it go.....listen to BP

I shouldn't have to "let it go." It should've never been thrown in my hands in the first place. You weren't even part of the conversation between Trouty and I. Then when you joined in you jumped on me on a topic that had nothing to do with what we were discussing.

Now we can either start over and get along and talk everything MLB, OR you can attack me again for no reason and I'll get banned while dragging you with me in a ball of flames.

Take your pick.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
@Nightman @BoysfaninVegas

I hope you both keep posting in here. Both of you are excellent contributors to this thread and site.

We all get in our own debates and arguments, hell I’ve had em with both of you in the past in other threads. I know you both are fantastic and can move past the last couple pages. Fandom is intense, take solace that we are all Cowboys fans! :) :star::starspin:

Take this Mike Trout peace offering and keep posting in here, fellas!

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Right on brother for taking the high road.

Altuve MVP & WS champion ;)
and no one can take that away
If you call that taking the high road that is hilarious

I had to get 2 of his posts banned for being lewd and he continues to attack ......I stopped addressing him 2 pages ago

Dude obviously can't handle more than one topic at a time

If @BoysfaninVegas wants to have a private convo with @Trouty then move it to the PMs...... otherwise expect people to jump in

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
My hang up was/is with Betts leading the all star votes for outfield. But it was more of just a passing comment to vent. I’m sorry it created the friction it has, to everyone in this thread.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
@Nightman @BoysfaninVegas

I hope you both keep posting in here. Both of you are excellent contributors to this thread and site.

We all get in our own debates and arguments, hell I’ve had em with both of you in the past in other threads. I know you both are fantastic and can move past the last couple pages. Fandom is intense, take solace that we are all Cowboys fans! :) :star::starspin:

Take this Mike Trout peace offering and keep posting in here, fellas!

You're the man, Trouty. Thanks for calming me down. You and as well as a couple of others

Cough .( MichaelWinicky RGV C Los.) Cough.

Out of respect for all of you that post in the MLB Forum, I'm just going to squash it.

Last edited: