920x920.jpg

For the king of strikeouts. :laugh:

I kid. I kid.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Knock off the personal attacks and let's not talk about fantasy stuff involving lube.... No sadly I am not kidding.

Debate your points without the personal insults or move on.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
talk about spamming your agenda,......the thread is MLB not the All Star game...... keep up

If by "spamming your agenda" you mean trying to get back on topic and actually contribute to the MLB board, you're correct.

Trouty made a comment about how It's not right that Mike Trout doesn't lead in all star outfield voting. I agreed and you jumped all over me to pump Aaron Judge that came WAY out of right field.. Ummm, okay.:huh:

Then, after a stupid debate, I tried to get back to talking about all star voting which is how it started and posted a link so people could vote. Now I have a spamming agenda???

You're the one who jumped into a conversation Trouty and I were having to scream out, JUDGE, JUDGE,JUDGE.

Who has the agenda again???

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
If by "spamming your agenda" you mean trying to get back on topic and actually contribute to the MLB board, you're correct.

Trouty made a comment about how It's not right that Mike Trout doesn't lead in all star outfield voting. I agreed and you jumped all over me to pump Aaron Judge that came WAY out of right field.. Ummm, okay.:huh:

Then, after a stupid debate, I tried to get back to talking about all star voting which is how it started and posted a link so people could vote. Now I have a spamming agenda???

You're the one who jumped into a conversation Trouty and I were having to scream out, JUDGE, JUDGE,JUDGE.

Who has the agenda again???
Dude......what is your malfunction?

Let it go.....listen to BP

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
AHHHHH MAN! I missed an epic battle before it got deleted :(

Last year it was TOR/BAL fans going at it, this year NYY/HOU. I love the MLB threads! :D

I wish the NHL thread got this passionate! Good stuff, guys.
Wasn't that epic

Just strange to find a baseball guy that doesn't like stats......it is all stats in baseball......especially these days

Betts deserves to be an All Star as much as Trout and Judge
and Judge had a better year than Altuve last year.......close but better

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Dude......what is your malfunction?

Let it go.....listen to BP

What's MY malfunction???

Why did you jump into perfectly fine conversation between Trouty and I to attack me over AL MVP voting when we were discussing All Star voting and Mike Trout?

Who has the malfunction again?

Having said that, I'm going to go and actually contribute to this MLB Board,