MLB Regular Season

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
They said the same thing about BAL a couple year ago and they never regressed to the mean

Just saying don't take nothing for granted
I see someone that doesn't understand Stats at all

You said Altuve got more Walks and had a better OBP but now try to squirm out of it

Hits and Batting Average are the Neanderthal stats and the ratings at the bottom cover Judge's better D........Home Runs are 4 base hits in one and Altuve is little more than a Punch and Judy hitter

Nice try but you were proven 1000% wrong on your own mistakes and can't even man up,,,,,that is weak

You know what? You're right! Aaron Judge DID deserve the AL MVP last year.

The rest of the entire baseball world who felt otherwise are just a bunch of Idiot morons.

There. Feel better now? :rolleyes:

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Judge should have been MVP last year

And I think I speak for most of us in this thread when I say thank you for taking a perfectly fine Mike Trout discussion we were having on how he doesn't get the props he deserves and shifting it towards Aaron Judge somehow.

Now that your ego is soothed, I'm going to get back on topic.

I voted for Trout 5 times again today for the All Star game.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The stats are fairly close, as a TKO usually is. Since neither player has all stats better than the other, you can argue which stat is more important all day long.

The true measure of an MVP is which team would suffer the most if the player wasn't there?

Second base is a critical position on the team, take out an outfielder, even one with 52 HRs, and the impact of missing him is not as severe.

That makes Altuve the winner...

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
And I think I speak for most of us in this thread when I say thank you for taking a perfectly fine Mike Trout discussion we were having on how he doesn't get the props he deserves and shifting it towards Aaron Judge somehow.

Now that your ego is soothed, I'm going to get back on topic.

I voted for Trout 5 times again today for the All Star game.
The topic is MLB chief

Just because you got knocked the f out you want me to shut up ......how cute

You said stats don't matter because the stats overwhelmingly favored Judge

The Judge finds you Guilty of being a homer

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The stats are fairly close, as a TKO usually is. Since neither player has all stats better than the other, you can argue which stat is more important all day long.

The true measure of an MVP is which team would suffer the most if the player wasn't there?

Second base is a critical position on the team, take out an outfielder, even one with 52 HRs, and the impact of missing him is not as severe.

That makes Altuve the winner...
This Judge wins 12 categories to 5..... that isn't close.......Altuve had a few more Base Hits but Judge had 2x as many Walks, HRs and 50% more RBI

https://i.*******/u3ewybh75rvz.jpg

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
This Judge wins 12 categories to 5..... that isn't close.......Altuve had a few more Base Hits but Judge had 2x as many Walks, HRs and 50% more RBI

https://i.*******/u3ewybh75rvz.jpg

Stats are fine, though the relative value of them is debatable. But it's more than stats, I still contend that the Astros missing Altuve would hurt the team more than the Yankees missing Judge, which is the real measurement of who's the MVP...

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Stats are fine, though the relative value of them is debatable. But it's more than stats, I still contend that the Astros missing Altuve would hurt the team more than the Yankees missing Judge, which is the real measurement of who's the MVP...
Stats aren't debatable .....that is why they are used to judge players

Judge wins easily on stats so you make up category based on your arbitrary feelings

Judge hit 15 HRs and had a 1.350 OPS in Sept when NY got the the Wild Card ....that is clutch

His Defense and Baserunning was also top notch,...... he has a cannon for an arm and had 6 assists and people stopped running on him

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I wish my team was good so I could argue with posters :(

Night, Judge did have an amazing year, I'm so happy he's continued where he left off. And he is such a good guy. I hate the Yankees (no offense, my brother), but I can't help but love Aaron. I liked Altuve winning it last year, but I think Judge will win one in the next few years. That 172 wRC+/1.049 OPS is beautiful.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Would've been a 3way race if Trout doesn't miss 50 games

People are still downplaying Judge's numbers......they are beyond insane and for a rookie

Altuve had a nice year but Batting Average is so overrated by the old school Baseball writers

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
The topic is MLB chief

Just because you got knocked the f out you want me to shut up ......how cute

You said stats don't matter because the stats overwhelmingly favored Judge

The Judge finds you Guilty of being a homer

I'm still scratching my head as to why you quoted my post about how the fans vote for the All Stars. That has nothing to do with AL or NL MVP voting. What made you single me out to talk about something that had nothing to do with the topic you quoted me on? Am I under your skin? :)

You seem to have some strange fetish for the words "TKO" and "knocking me the F out" over the Internet"

You should have that looked at.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I'm still scratching my head as to why you quoted my post about how the fans vote for the All Stars. That has nothing to do with AL or NL MVP voting. What made you single me out to talk about something that had nothing to do with the topic you quoted me on? Am I under your skin? :)

You seem to have some strange fetish for the words "TKO" and "knocking me the F out" over the Internet"

You should have that looked at.
Lighten up Francis ....you aren't that important

just saw you were a HOU fan complaining about Stats when that was the controversy with Alutve and Judge....... you put way too much weight on Batting Average...... Betts is killing it this year

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Would've been a 3way race if Trout doesn't miss 50 games

People are still downplaying Judge's numbers......they are beyond insane and for a rookie

Altuve had a nice year but Batting Average is so overrated by the old school Baseball writers

You're in love with Aaron Judge. We get it.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
You're in love with Aaron Judge. We get it.
All Rise

920x920.jpg