MM is a bad head coach! Mega Merge!

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
This game should have never needed like this….

Throwing 3 passes instead of killing the clock and making them use all their time outs is almost unforgivable

Thank god Campbell is dumber !!!
Lamb had 13 catches, passing was okay in general. Pollard had only 49 yards rushing, hard to kill the clock with that

But the throw to the corner of the end zone was too long, the next throw to Ferguson could have been done instead, resulting in a much more makeable 3rd down....

Staubacher

Reaction score
That timeout he used at the end was stupid too. If the Lions made the 2, and they should have, losing that TO was killer.

He's an abject moron. Arod was correct.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Just , to all the 'HOF' coaches we have here ...

making ONE 12 win season in the NFL must be awful right ???

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Nope, It's all on McCarthy as this is the 4th time he has done this in the last 2 seasons. He seems incapable of learning from his mistakes.
Well nobody’s changing your mind. You do you. I’ll b***** about it when it costs us a win. But not today! Dub!

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Saying MM is awful right after a win , with 3rd straight winning season .

i dont know . . . its a difficult argument

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
But the Cowboys went 8 and 0 at home for the first time in 42 years so...

But I agree, McCarthy, I have never trusted his game management acumen. They win IN SPITE of his bone headed decisions in many gsmes

Mannix

Reaction score
Nope, It's all on McCarthy as this is the 4th time he has done this in the last 2 seasons. He seems incapable of learning from his mistakes.
You mean like continually throwing on 3rd and 2 in 4 down territory?

JonesBoys

Reaction score
3 consecutive 12 win seasons .

COWBOYS HAVENT SEEN THAT IN DECADES .., but hey , some people think he is awful :rolleyes:
So 3 seasons of 12 wins should certainly mean the coach is good enough to get to at least one NFC championship game correct? I mean 3 times winning 12 games means you have good teams so if the coach is good getting to one NFC championship makes sense.

snadler

Reaction score
Keep in mind MM made the same mistake against SEA, only difference is defense got a 4th down stop for the win where as tonight the officials bailed him out, so he’s already not learned from his stupidity. Just imagine when it happens once again in the playoffs and the same fans will be telling me once again about his 12 win seasons

Starstruck22

Reaction score
We won, but part of me wishes we hadn't....I think a loss tonite may have sealed that stupid boobs fate....but he wiggles his way out of the noose. The guy is just stupid. Sigh.....
He is a blithering idiot and almost cost us the game with the stupid pass play that stopped the clock for Detroit. Just a freakin moron.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Bad decisions for MM down the end. Really puzzling and should have cost us the game. He is still a good coach however. Quinn also deserves blame for that vanilla coverage in the end.
Good coaches dont continually do stupid things.