MM, KM and Dak proved nothing last night

stinkface

Reaction score
Disagree a tad. They all proved last week was a fluke/one off. I think everyone can now agree on that.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why? I said they had already proved their worth. They have. What happens against the 49’ers is not going to change that for them. Now we want the icing on the cake. Keep winning. There’s o my 1 Champion at the end of the year. I want that to be the Cowboys.

Well, the way the team came together on the road win yesterday, it could come true.

I still don't know what you mean, "they proved their worth"? In my thoughts, if I want the same thing as you, they have not proven anything yet except coming together as a team and winning a road playoff game, beating the GOAT or not.

See the bold above that you wrote? I have no clue what that means? Are you saying that if they lose they are still cool and stuff and proved they are worth losing to the 49'ers?

How bout them Cowboys...?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well, the way the team came together on the road win yesterday, it could come true.

I still don't know what you mean, "they proved their worth"? In my thoughts, if I want the same thing as you, they have not proven anything yet except coming together as a team and winning a road playoff game, beating the GOAT or not.

See the bold above that you wrote? I have no clue what that means? Are you saying that if they lose they are still cool and stuff and proved they are worth losing to the 49'ers?

How bout them Cowboys...?
They’ve proved they all deserve to be here next year.

Sydla

Reaction score
So what if they win? Will you pleased and happy? Or will you sulk that your running out of bad news?
Absolutely. I have been clear on this from the start. For any of this to be viewed as successful, the bare minimum is make a NFCCG at this point. They are going on 26 years without sniffing an appearance. That needs to change.

If they can get by San Fran, I think they have a great chance at winning the NFCCG.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Absolutely. I have been clear on this from the start. For any of this to be viewed as successful, the bare minimum is make a NFCCG at this point. They are going on 26 years without sniffing an appearance. That needs to change.

If they can get by San Fran, I think they have a great chance at winning the NFCCG.
Yeah I agree with you here. Beating the Bucs should not be our goal post. It should be the superbowl. We are all tired of not getting to the big dance each and every year despite what Jerry is blowing up a buttz.