MM, KM and Dak proved nothing last night

blueblood70

Reaction score
They had already proved their worth. I believe the Cowboys have won more games the last 2 years than any other team. The team believes in him and play hard for him. KM has consistently had one of the best offenses in the NFL. I don’t like those end around plays but it does give the defenses something to think about. And Dak, Dak’s been one of the best QB’s in the league since he won NFL Rookie of the Year. He‘s had turnover issues this year but if you’re honest with yourselves, half of those weren’t his fault. The haters will never admit that because they’re incapable of being honest with themselves. And the defense has been swiss cheese the last half of the season. Kudos to the D for stepping up last night and shutting down Tom Brady.

So all the media and hater hype about MM, KM and Dak playing for their careers was just that, hype. It’s a great example of how perception becomes reality. The media, who are paid to create controversy, crapped on them all. The mouth breathing haters have not the mental capability to see through this and went with the perception because it played into their hater mentality. All I got to say about them is “HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!”

:starspin:
:flagwave:

aikemirv

Reaction score
Most analysts had us losing.
Because that is what we have shown in the past and what Brady has done in the past! Not on the way each team looked through the season. Everybody knew we should win, but nobody was convinced we would show up!

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everybody will judge you
If you mean "I will judge you," then you should just say it; don't hide behind "people" and "everybody." Because if he goes out and plays well next week and the Cowboys end up losing to the Niners anyway, I certainly won't.

Sydla

Reaction score
I think your downplaying what McCarthy has done in just a short amount of time. Two years into the playoffs has not been achieved by any of his predecessors. We finally got the monkey off our backs against the GOAT who has never lost to the Cowboys ever.

The Cowboys are a well coached team and for a long time I can say that coaching is a strength of this team - and we are here because of it.

If the Cowboys lose next weekend, this season ends just like the previous 26 have - no NFCCG appearance. That makes McCarthy and company no different than the previous coaches who accomplished what McCarthy did.

Shouldn't we expect better?

Sydla

Reaction score
Some fans just will never be happy. To suggest the entire season is meaningless is what a contarian would say to just start an edgy argument. I mean, we just moved on to the divisional round after a butt-stomping and even that isn't good enough.
All week, Brady this & Brady that, Dak's INTs etc........
No, some fans just have expectations for their favorite franchise.

This team hasn't made a NFCCG in 26 years. That's an epically awful run rivaled by such great franchises as the Lions and Commanders. That's woeful company. Regular seasons don't mean anything if you don't succeed in the playoffs. We won 12 games last year. Then spit the bit and didn't even sniff a NFCCG. That season should not be considered a great season. We won 12 again this year. We won our first playoff game which other coaches have done. But if we lose on Sunday, it's another season without a NFCCG game.

cnuball21

Reaction score

This team hasn't made a NFCCG in 26 years. That's an epically awful run rivaled by such great franchises as the Lions and Commanders. That's woeful company. Regular seasons don't mean anything if you don't succeed in the playoffs. We won 12 games last year. Then spit the bit and didn't even sniff a NFCCG. That season should not be considered a great season. We won 12 again this year. We won our first playoff game which other coaches have done. But if we lose on Sunday, it's another season without a NFCCG game.
Not Mikes fault. SF is the better roster with more talent…they’re supposed to win.

This is a Jerry problem. Until we have a GM that understands how to build a championship caliber roster the odds are stacked against us. I’ll always hope we get the next ring soon but I’m not going to have unrealistic expectations about it.

BigD5

Reaction score
They had already proved their worth. I believe the Cowboys have won more games the last 2 years than any other team. The team believes in him and play hard for him. KM has consistently had one of the best offenses in the NFL. I don’t like those end around plays but it does give the defenses something to think about. And Dak, Dak’s been one of the best QB’s in the league since he won NFL Rookie of the Year. He‘s had turnover issues this year but if you’re honest with yourselves, half of those weren’t his fault. The haters will never admit that because they’re incapable of being honest with themselves. And the defense has been swiss cheese the last half of the season. Kudos to the D for stepping up last night and shutting down Tom Brady.

So all the media and hater hype about MM, KM and Dak playing for their careers was just that, hype. It’s a great example of how perception becomes reality. The media, who are paid to create controversy, crapped on them all. The mouth breathing haters have not the mental capability to see through this and went with the perception because it played into their hater mentality. All I got to say about them is “HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!”

This team hasn’t won anything this season

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Why are your expectations so low?
They're not, they're realistic. You're the one who is consistent in your Dallas trashing as well as fans who support the team past your liking. You think the entire season doesn't mean anything, lmao, which is pretty silly for someone who does all the trashing all season long. Your misery is a choice.

If there are fans that do not see the significance of winning 12 games and making the playoffs two years in a row, you would think they'd NOT post constantly about homer fans on a Dallas fan forum.
Especially after a outstanding performance vs. Tampa.
But like I said, it's a choice not enjoying things out of your control, but only IF they meet your fairytale expectations.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Not Mikes fault. SF is the better roster with more talent…they’re supposed to win.

This is a Jerry problem. Until we have a GM that understands how to build a championship caliber roster the odds are stacked against us. I’ll always hope we get the next ring soon but I’m not going to have unrealistic expectations about it.
Dallas has displayed a better team than we've had in quite some time, so I believe we're better than a win playoff win season, but we'll see. 9ers are tough!

glimmerman

Reaction score

Great post. I thought it was going to be one of those haters posting what I know is coming from them at some point. We will hear how bucs were terrible and it was not a big time game. All the stuff we knew was coming.

Other than our kicker we played very well last night. They threw alot of different looks at Dak and he made some really tight window throws. Right on time. Enjoy. And now time for revenge on the next team..

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't even read this. I just wish the OP would take a break from the hate for the postseason.

Bigdog

Reaction score
If you mean "I will judge you," then you should just say it; don't hide behind "people" and "everybody." Because if he goes out and plays well next week and the Cowboys end up losing to the Niners anyway, I certainly won't.
Well then you are one that will not but the media and fans probably will.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score

I am on record saying a loss will be more on the front office than MM, KM or Dak. But just like many can say the 49ers SHOULD beat the Cowboys....I would say the same thing about the game last night....the Cowboys SHOULD beat the Bucs....and they did.

Now go into Frisco with everything stacked against you AND come out with a win? That puts McCarthy behind Landry and Johnson. That puts Dak behind Staubach and Aikman. Yes, I am putting Dak ahead of Danny White...who went to 3 straight NFC title games.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I am on record saying a loss will be more on the front office than MM, KM or Dak. But just like many can say the 49ers SHOULD beat the Cowboys....I would say the same thing about the game last night....the Cowboys SHOULD beat the Bucs....and they did.

Now go into Frisco with everything stacked against you AND come out with a win? That puts McCarthy behind Landry and Johnson. That puts Dak behind Staubach and Aikman. Yes, I am putting Dak ahead of Danny White...who went to 3 straight NFC title games.

Yea, losing to TB would’ve been a disappointment for sure as were the better team…but we didn’t. We whooped them.

And if we end up losing to SF my gut says it will be in larger part due to the weaknesses in the offseason we didn’t really address. DT, WR and OL.