MNF: Eagles at Bears Game thread

Vero_F250

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA. And y'all worried about the Bears next week? Embarrassing.

Sydla

Reaction score
Qb is not better.

Browns and Bears<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Giants and Commanders division games.

Come on man.

Come on yourself.

Eagles have a legit front seven and their QB is at least as good as ours.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
I don't care about what is happening in this game but this offensive line should maul the bears defense. The Cowboys need to run all over a depleted Bears defense.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Eagles have been putting up some decent points. We prolly need to score 30-31 to beat em. Which we can....it won't be easy though.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Keep that head in the sand.

They have a legit D and their rookie QB is decent. They are as good as we are. That's reality.

I guess we'll see how good they are next week and see where my head is

mldardy

Reaction score
You can say what you want about the level of comp but the Eagles are pounding two bad teams.

They are much better than some fans around here believe. They are a legit contender in this division.
LOL we'll see halfway thru the season towards the end of the season. Plenty of teams start out good and then fade away. The Eagles seem like a team that will fade. They aren't good enough to sustain this once the competition gets better.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Zeke gets his first 100 yard game next week.
Dak throws his first touchdown.

Reactions: CWR

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Ridiculous lane Johnson is allowed to play. Just wait until giants week. Mara will take care of that

Zordon

Reaction score
oh boy.

The bears will get a week of being told how terrible they are now and then come here.

Great.
This.

Their media can be ruthless. They will rag on the team all week. Expect an inspired effort next Sunday. Nothing comes easy for us.

BRoni

Reaction score
Pretty early to say which QB is better, but Wentz should be anyway considering his draft position. I wanted Wentz myself, but we had no chance to get him. Nobody can be upset with how lucky we have gotten with Dak.