MNF: Eagles at Bears Game thread

Macnalty

Reaction score
Wentz and Prescott may be the cream of the crop in this years draft for QB's, some Rams FO people are in big trouble if Goff is a miss. Bears players are dropping like flies.

clff15701

Reaction score
I still like our matchups against the eagles. If the eagles had a legit WR i would put them over us but I dont see a OBJ or Dez on that team.

btcutter

Reaction score
Cutler sucks but the Eagles defense is pretty sweet. I'd love to have it.

Eagles will be tough, for the sole reason that their defense is good, and ours sucks. I can picture Risen smelling his own farts now from Wentz carving up these lamers on D.

I really don't know what to think of the Bears. I think we'll win, but it's going to be shameful watching the Cutler show throw for 300 yards knowing how bad he really is. He's so easily rattled, we need to think of a few things to spook him.

Cutler has always had our number. He may suck today. He'll look like Dan Marino when he plays us. We don't have any DL pressure to rattle Cutler.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Bizarre that it takes like 8 weeks for a second sample to be tested.

If it takes that long, why bother with anoyher test? If he took something it could be out of his system by then. It's all very fishy.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Dont count on it, we never take advantage of opposing teams' injury woes.....
No. This offensive line is just superior to a bunch of reserves. I honestly see us running all over them. Young inexperience guys blowing their assignments.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Who's better out of Wentz and Dak, doesn't matter. Who's team is better and equipped to win the Super Bowl is what matters. I get no satisfaction out of who's QB did this, did that, I get satisfaction out of winning Super Bowls.

mldardy

Reaction score
And we are?
Well I didn't say anything about 'we are' We're talking about the EAGLES. You need settle down with this they are some legit team, the Bears have pretty much handed them this game. The Eagles had 9 points at halftime. That's not exactly some team I need to be scared of.

Reaction score
The entire Rams front office and scouting department should be fired for taking Goff oer Wentz.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
I still like our matchups against the eagles. If the eagles had a legit WR i would put them over us but I dont see a OBJ or Dez on that team.
They have played 2 very bad teams so far. I'm not worried about the Eagles at all. This division will come down to us and the Giants. I'm excited about he Bears game. First time in a long time we will kill them at home.