MNF: Eagles at Bears Game thread

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Wentz throws a better fade than Dak, but if he had put a little more air on it, the receiver wouldn't have had to fight the defender.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL we'll see halfway thru the season towards the end of the season. Plenty of teams start out good and then fade away. The Eagles seem like a team that will fade. They aren't good enough to sustain this once the competition gets better.

And we are?

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Ok so I know the Eagles defense is good but I'm not getting what makes their offense good

gmoney112

Reaction score
Cutler sucks but the Eagles defense is pretty sweet. I'd love to have it.

Eagles will be tough, for the sole reason that their defense is good, and ours sucks. I can picture Risen smelling his own farts now from Wentz carving up these lamers on D.

I really don't know what to think of the Bears. I think we'll win, but it's going to be shameful watching the Cutler show throw for 300 yards knowing how bad he really is. He's so easily rattled, we need to think of a few things to spook him.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
If the cowboys dont have a field day against this banged up defense.......

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Pretty early to say which QB is better, but Wentz should be anyway considering his draft position. I wanted Wentz myself, but we had no chance to get him. Nobody can be upset with how lucky we have gotten with Dak.

Cowboys did have chance. They could have gone up from 4 to 2 and given up less than the Eagles did. Did I mention, I hate that he is there. He played one half in preseason, and is showing a lot of moxie and poise. If he has ANY undoing, it is that he appears reckless with his body and that could come back to haunt him.