MNF: Eagles at Bears Game thread

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
man cutler just drifts and throws off his backfoot constantly.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
White has to prove he is a good WR. Miller is okay, I wouldn't say he's anything to fear.

Seems their offense has about as much talent as most teams in this league. They are bottom half. But of course they will be a "problem" due to us having a bottom half defense. But let's not prop up everyone on their team just because.

Im not propping anything up. I just think they are a bad matchup because i believe they will run on us. Wash and NY didn't stay with the run, they did us a favor by passing. I think the next couple games we are going to see teams keep running at us.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
and we'll end up in a shootout with the Bears this sunday.. calling it now

marchetta

Reaction score
man cutler just drifts and throws off his backfoot constantly.
Yeah, he's hot garbage. Dude's been in the league for years, and still throws with the form of a rookie. Wentz looks like a pro and it's just his 2nd start.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
feels like the eagles are setting them up for something deep, as soon as the bears corners start breaking on balls one is going to go over the top

superonyx

Reaction score
Eagles use Andy Reids quick pass system. Protects the QB from bad passes.

The bears are just a bad team that doesn't look like they even believe they can win.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Eagles use Andy Reids quick pass system. Protects the QB from bad passes.

The bears are just a bad team that doesn't look like they even believe they can win.

If the Bears fall behind by a couple scores, they'll probably just quit. That's how they strike me.