MNF: Eagles at Bears Game thread

tomsanders921

Reaction score
I am already tired of every team just playing spread and throwing instantly. The nfl looks like college football. It really sucks.
You won't see anyone doing that with success against the broncos unless you want your quarterback knocked out.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
wow where does this arrogance comes from.

There offense is going to be a pain to stop. They have three good wr, a good tight end and a good running back. They are the kind of team that can just line up and run on us.

How could a cowboys fan with this defense we have and a rookie qb just blow off another team.

They have Jeffrey and Langford. Who the heck is their TE?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Well, when it seems like every QB coming out of college is running some version of it, it makes sense to at least give them something they're comfortable with I guess.

I know it just stinks. It doesn't even feel like football to me.

I was hoping yesterday we would put smith and morris on the field and pound the running game but they never did. Nobody does it seems.

kevm3

Reaction score
Wentz is accurate and can move the ball down the field. The one thing with him though is he can hold on to the ball too long and end up taking big hits . That might end up getting him injured.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
They have Jeffrey and Langford. Who the heck is their TE?

zach miller. He is a good tight end and will be a difficult matchup for us. Jeffrey, white, royal already is a problem, plus a balanced approach with langford is a bad recipe for our defense.

RS12

Reaction score
During the draft process kept reading most teams were impressed with Wentz grasp of offensive plays.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
zach miller. He is a good tight end and will be a difficult matchup for us. Jeffrey, white, royal already is a problem, plus a balanced approach with langford is a bad recipe for our defense.

White has to prove he is a good WR. Miller is okay, I wouldn't say he's anything to fear.

Seems their offense has about as much talent as most teams in this league. They are bottom half. But of course they will be a "problem" due to us having a bottom half defense. But let's not prop up everyone on their team just because.