MNF: Seahawks vs Commanders Game Thread

dstovall5

Reaction score
If we don't have our LBers back 100% before this game, Seattle is going to gash us apart. Especially Wilson on the QB option, without our speedy physical LBers we'll be in trouble.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Credit the Seahawks coaching staff here. They saw that the Commanders over pursue and they are exploiting it.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
seattle Defense is going to be tough to run against. And wilson is running up and down the skins defense.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My goodness. The holes Russell Wilson is running through are so big, I could walk through them.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
How does their offense and D looks , anything we can exploit next week?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
avil a guy we could of got instead of giving spencer 10 mil smh

jblaze2004

Reaction score
seattle has the 2nd rank rush defense but SF 49ers had the 3rd rank and we ran on them too soooo. Next week should be a good one. HOPEFULLY for us.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Still only 7-nil, the Slurs are at least hanging around for the moment.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
We won't gash them, but we can run on anyone, and when they walk Cam up in the box, Romo will have success to TE and others. Seattle is a better team with greater depth, but we will compete fine. Washington is already competing with them after that rough start.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The last thing I want is for the Seahawks to have a bad performance tonight.

I don't mean lose to the Commanders, but just being flat in an unimpressive win. In that case they come home with extra motivation to bring their A-game on Sunday. We need to see their C or D game.