Mo Clay to Baltimore?*** signs with Jets***merged

waldoputty

Reaction score
What happened to the "cap management guru" that was supposed to put the Cowboys ahead of the game? Seems to me all of the contract re-writes just dig the hole deeper.

the guru decided to continue to reduce the amount of restructuring even though the team went 13-3.
this has volunteerily squeezed the team from signing any larger contracts.
they still had enough cap to sign Mo, they just choose not to pay the price.

phildadon86

Reaction score
How has this not happened yet? Is he taking Baltimores offer back to Dallas to allow them to match?

Smashin222

Reaction score
How has this not happened yet? Is he taking Baltimores offer back to Dallas to allow them to match?

He's pushing to get a contract in the 7.5 million range like Prince Amukamara but it doesn't sound like he's going to get it.

Carson

Reaction score
He's pushing to get a contract in the 7.5 million range like Prince Amukamara but it doesn't sound like he's going to get it.

So he will likely play 7 games or less ... so 1 mill a game lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah I'm curious about that too. Is he negotiating? This is rather odd to me. Every other guy has been picked up and signed. Mo is the one that seems to be taking forever for some reason.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Yeah I'm curious about that too. Is he negotiating? This is rather odd to me. Every other guy has been picked up and signed. Mo is the one that seems to be taking forever for some reason.

Neither carr nor Claiborne has signed anywhere else yet

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
i'd put additional incentives in there to get him to 7.5. make it to 16 games, then you get it......ehhhh on second thought, even then i don't know if i'd do 7.5

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

21b.jpg

haleyrules

Reaction score
Losing Leary was a much bigger setbck than losing Mo. Claiborne simply can not stay on the field. Now, the FO needs to find a ways to re-sign Carr. Anyway, if the club serious wants to improve the secondary it must work on the Passrush and getting some heat on the QB's.