Mo Clay to Baltimore?*** signs with Jets***merged

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'd offer him no more than 5 mil, dependent upon playing a full season, then check out his response. If that's not enough, then let him find a better deal elsewhere. $7.5 mil is just too high, considering his history of being unavailable with injuries. Let's face it, Claiborne is quite replaceable.

Nevertheless, I think he'd prefer to stay with Dallas, rather than to be getting the same amount with Baltimore and also be forced to adjust to a new system and environment. There are some good rookie CBs in the upcoming draft, anxiously awaiting their opportunity to compete. I think we are very likely in the market to take one of them pretty early, imho.

Last edited:

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I'd offer him no more than 5 mil, dependent upon playing a full season, then check out his response. If that's not enough, then let him find a better deal elsewhere. $7.5 mil is just too high, considering his history of being unavailable with injuries. Claiborne is quite replaceable, after all.

I think he'd prefer to stay with Dallas, rather than to be getting the same amount with Baltimore and also be forced to adjust to a new system and environment. There are some good rookie CBs in the upcoming draft, anxiously awaiting their opportunity to compete. We are very likely in the market to take one of them pretty early, imho.
Of course he'd prefer to stay. He and his family grew up Cowboys fans.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Wonder if losing Carr/Mo improves our comp picks. The 4 we have, 4th, 5th, and 2 6ths. If any can be moved up to the 5th round (the 6ths).

black label

Reaction score
happy-new-year-party-time-graphic.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
I have been very critical of the defensive backfield so I am all behind a shake up. But I definitely thought you needed to bring one of Carr or Claiborne back.

And definitely not think that Nolan Carroll upgrades our CB spot. LOL. They are putting all their eggs into the draft. That's clear.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
So 3/4s of our starting defensive backfield is gone and to improve that area we signed Nolan Carroll.

Hahahahahaha.
It was 4 players but only 1/2 our starters.......BJones and ABrown are back