Mo Clay to Baltimore?*** signs with Jets***merged

gmoney112

Reaction score
I have been very critical of the defensive backfield so I am all behind a shake up. But I definitely thought you needed to bring one of Carr or Claiborne back.

And definitely not think that Nolan Carroll upgrades our CB spot. LOL. They are putting all their eggs into the draft. That's clear.

Honest question, do you think this is a Super Bowl or bust season?

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Well maybe he'll get that 7.5 he was asking for. Would be nice to have 3 4ths and 3 5ths next year.

StylisticS

Reaction score
So many holes on this defense now. I wouldn't have minded either him or Carr back but both gone now?

Sydla

Reaction score
This draft is so deep. I don't even want to sign dead weight.

Counting on rookies to make immediate impacts is foolish. And at this point, we might be counting on multiple rookies to have to be immediately impacts in our secondary.

I was all for redoing the secondary. I had no issue with Church being sent packing and one or Carr or Claiborne. But right now, CB is much worse than what we had at CB at the end of the year. Carroll is a turd. And now you've put yourself in a situation where you have to force picks at CB and multiple picks at that AND then not only use multiple picks at CB but have them all hit and be impact players immediately.

That's about as risky as it gets.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
This draft is so deep. I don't even want to sign dead weight.
I'm with you. Revamp the dbs in the draft. I like brown a lot. We can make 3 picks early and change our d backfield. We need it. I was sick of hoping carr and Claiborne to step up. Never lived up to potential and money. I'm happy to see new look d

robjay04

Reaction score
It was 4 players but only 1/2 our starters.......BJones and ABrown are back

And Scandrick...

It always stinks to lose players but it seems like we just didn't want to resign these guys.

Change can be good, people complain about our defenses year in and year out and a lot of our starters have been the same for awhile. Time to switch it up.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Not sure what the fo is doing here. He should have been resigned. Too many holes now

Sydla

Reaction score
Honest question, do you think this is a Super Bowl or bust season?

I think this is a SB caliber team if they could improve the defense. This isn't a team that should be looking 3 years down the line as when they can finally compete. They have the talent, especially on offense, to compete now. This isn't a rebuilding situation.

This ridiculously dumb notion that if you spend a little money in FA somehow is only a short term fix and can't fit into a long term vision of the team is bizarre.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Things are starting to become very desperate in Dallas.
Is it? Or perhaps quite the opposite? Let's get on the field first and a few games under the belt. Then we'll review our status.

Everyone talked **** last year which found us in the playoffs. No way a 4-12 team without Romo would even sniff 8-8. Didn't turn out too well for the naysayers.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Not worried. This draft is loaded in the secondary.

There was a time when people wanted Carr and Mo gone. Now we're screwed without them? Cmon now :huh:
Loaded or not, at corner you have Sandrick aging, Carroll, 2nd year Brown and will have a bunch of babies I assume from the draft.