Mo Clay to Baltimore?*** signs with Jets***merged

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Its hilarious watching all the panic going on over losing a bunch of JAGs.

All these guys were on the field against Green Bay and did jack, so why is it so important to keep them?

Just blow it up and start over, the entire defensive unit sucks as is
Why blow it up and start over when we were 13/3 ? Makes no sense.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
You need to spend time with the draft prospects, 4 rounds deep in CB talent.

Anthony Brown was a 6th rounder.

I'm aware of the "talent" . Talent doesn't guarantee anything in the NFL. We had a once in a decade draft last year I wouldn't bank on that two years in a row. It just doesn't happen. Allowing quality players whom were part of a 13-3 team to just leave isn't smart. Team is close to being the best in the NFC not anymore. Should try to retain somebody.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
It's not nearly as easy as he makes it sound. But this is a deep corner draft. I would've brought Mo back and addresses it in the draft.
We are not going to draft two starting caliber corners in the same draft. That has probably never happened. Now the smart thing to do is re-sign Carr or Mo and now you have 3 capable cbs in Scandrick, brown, and Mo/Carr and then you can hope for another in the draft. You shouldn't go into a draft thinking no problem we need two CB's. That mentality got us in trouble in the early 2000's.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm aware of the "talent" . Talent doesn't guarantee anything in the NFL. We had a once in a decade draft last year I wouldn't bank on that two years in a row. It just doesn't happen. Allowing quality players whom were part of a 13-3 team to just leave isn't smart. Team is close to being the best in the NFC not anymore. Should try to retain somebody.

2004 draft was bad. 2005 draft was great. 2006 draft was bad again. Same war room.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

They are not overpaying so just get over it already.

There is plenty of defensive talent in the draft at DE, S and CB, this is how you build this defense.

Further, we are not even in 24 hours of free agency, overreaction much?

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Why blow it up and start over when we were 13/3 ? Makes no sense.
they're thinking more long-term (well, more than usual) knowing with Zeke, Dak and our OL, the window will be open for awhile. They are obviously planning on building through the draft, so they're setting it up to have better players at most positions down the road? Maybe? I don't know. Just my .02

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
they're thinking more long-term (well, more than usual) knowing with Zeke, Dak and our OL, the window will be open for awhile. They are obviously planning on building through the draft, so they're setting it up to have better players at most positions down the road? Maybe? I don't know. Just my .02
Yeah , I'm sick of thinking long term. I've been waiting 21 years. Banking on the draft solely is pretty idiotic. The patriots make their fair share of signings too.

OldCoach

Reaction score
21b.jpg
Curly Bill showing his face a lot today.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
We are going to have so many holes in this defense. Everyone says let them go but you have to repleace them. With what? All rookies? Come on
Its the new formula, the rooks can do it. We got luck that DAK, Zeke and Brown played way better than the average rookie, but you can't expect it with all rookies.
I wonder who we are going to replace every one with