Mo Clay to Baltimore?*** signs with Jets***merged

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Has Mo actually made it a complete season without missing games due to injury?

I think he has missed games in every freaking season since we drafted him.

And you guys want to pay him top dollar?

Yep, unless people want to go into 2017 with rookies and scrubs in the backfield.

IF we don't get Mo - I think it's time to start looking into signing Brandon Carr. Get him and go for a CB early.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Yep, unless people want to go into 2017 with rookies and scrubs in the backfield.

IF we don't get Mo - I think it's time to start looking into signing Brandon Carr. Get him and go for a CB early.

So we pay Mo top dollar and by week 8 he is watching the games from the tub?

Didn't Stephen Jones once say about Mo that "you cant make the club in the tub"?

So one of those rookies or scrubs you mention are going to end up playing half the season anyways, so whats the point?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
So we pay Mo top dollar and by week 8 he is watching the games from the tub?

Didn't Stephen Jones once say about Mo that "you cant make the club in the tub"?

So one of those rookies or scrubs you mention are going to end up playing half the season anyways, so whats the point?

That's 8 games of improvement before having to put a scrub in. Might even get 11 games or 15 - who knows. Either way, we can't be walking into the 2017 team with nobody. The draft is not going to solve our problems here, the CB position takes too long to develop.

Some here are just asking for this defense to bottom out.

jrumann59

Reaction score
That's 8 games of improvement before having to put a scrub in. Might even get 11 games or 15 - who knows. Either way, we can't be walking into the 2017 team with nobody. The draft is not going to solve our problems here, the CB position takes too long to develop.

Some here are just asking for this defense to bottom out.
Except no has not shown he cannot stay healthy he is what 0 for 5

Sydla

Reaction score
I am curious what kind of numbers are being thrown around with regards to Claiborne. Seems even mediocre guys are getting paid.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
At work and got a text from my brother saying it looks as if Mo is Baltimore bound.

Title should have read Mo. Dang phone.

Pants

Reaction score
He will now become Mel Blount mixed with Richard Sherman and play all 16 games and have 10+ picks.

want him in dallas, but if he does that in the AFC, works for me! if he helps them get in front of NE (hate them ALMOST as much as Wash and philly), works for me!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
What are we going to do with his seat on the IR train? This is a very sad day.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Has Mo actually made it a complete season without missing games due to injury?

I think he has missed games in every freaking season since we drafted him.

And you guys want to pay him top dollar?
Who exactly is advocating paying Mo top dollar?

CWR

Reaction score
comparing him to Sean lee is laughable. Sean showed flashes and consistency even in limited playing time. If someone wants to give Mo a blockbuster deal then let them. He has shown flashes of what he could be, only to take step back due to a long lingering injury. I would rather have have two middle of the road guys for 16 games than a promising Mo for 6.

Do you really think hes going to get a "blockbuster deal?" No one wanting to keep Mo is under the illusion he is worth anything more than a team friendly deal.