Monday night is the season for us

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
WRONG

We all know what the biggest problem is. But the man at the top will not make that change.
But with bringing in Lance, maybe he has started to see it.
You said "WRONG" like you're sure though.

Does bringing in Lance mean anything or not?

Also, have ya'll not learned to stop jumping the gun and saying I'm wrong yet? lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Over the last 10 or so years, the cowboys season seems to come down to the last few games

I doubt this season is any different

I didn't watch the video
we're not strong enough to fight at the end of the season, we always choke

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I want wins no matter how they come. Now, if it gets to a point where it looks bleak, like 4-8 or so, then I want it to get worse. That higher draft pick will be important, extra ammo just in case Dallas wants to move up. We might be stuck with Dak is Dallas ends up with a winning record even if they miss the playoffs. Either make a run or bottom out. I have a feeling which way it will go……

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You said "WRONG" like you're sure though.

Does bringing in Lance mean anything or not?

Also, have ya'll not learned to stop jumping the gun and saying I'm wrong yet? lol
Not saying Lance is the answer. But if the season is truly lost, then why not see what he can do. Even if it means a big learning curve.

Redline360

Reaction score
Highly doubt we will lose. Absolutely no reason we should playing one of the worst defenses in football all and argurably the world defense in football.

However if we lose the next two somehow Dak is done. No way anyone in their right mind rolls with him moving forward. Rush or even give the kid some reps

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
And here's why this game is a must WIN................

The last 6 games are Hawks, Eagles, Bills, Phins, Lions, D.C.

Before the season began I would have said "that game" was later down the road, but I think you're right. This game will make or break the season.

They don't have time to twiddle their fingers and figure it out. They have almost the toughest schedule in the NFL.

If they went into a funk with Arizona just because of a CB injury, and play San Diego with that same funk after the Niners pounded them, they're mentally broken.

If they can't get the new offense going, or get behind and once again have no shot to get the lead, then it's just less chance as every game goes by that the new offense clicks with everyone.

Have to snap out of it now or season may be over.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why does the season have to be lost?

Why not try and save it with Lance and see what he can do?
Either way, lost or not, yes see what he can do. I think many fans want that. I think even some of the media do as well. Even though no one is coming out to say that. But some on here are saying it.

How long has Lance been here now, about 7 weeks. He must have some basic grasp of the playbook now. Basically the entire offense has had that much time as well, since they had no PS game action. Just basic walk through type practices during TC. Since the NFLPA will not allow real practices.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Either way, lost or not, yes see what he can do. I think many fans want that. I think even some of the media do as well. Even though no one is coming out to say that. But some on here are saying it.

How long has Lance been here now, about 7 weeks. He must have some basic grasp of the playbook now. Basically the entire offense has had that much time as well, since they had no PS game action. Just basic walk through type practices during TC. Since the NFLPA will not allow real practices.
Lance's ability to run with the ball would make our offense better instantly.

You can't tell me Dak is a better passer and reader of the defense than Lance. Dak is not better than anyone at thise 2 things.

The only reason Dak is playing is the contract.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Highly doubt we will lose. Absolutely no reason we should playing one of the worst defenses in football all and argurably the world defense in football.

However if we lose the next two somehow Dak is done. No way anyone in their right mind rolls with him moving forward. Rush or even give the kid some reps
Other teams played against this worst defense, we still have to play against it, doesn't mean we'll have the same success, very bad assumption

Praxit

Reaction score
The wheels are not coming off. They just need to tighten up the lug nuts a bit.
..Jazz, luve the optimism, man. I wanna say that too.

I feel our team problems might be to deep, for figuring out.

SURE HOPE, big Mike found out something, he didnt know last week.

Getting the offense in stride, is huge this game.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
It’s fine to win enough games to make the playoffs but if the Niners are waiting at the end of the yellow brick road with a sledgehammer in their hands, what’s the point?

I’ll enjoy every win this year but as far as expecting success in the playoffs?…..nuff said.
This is where I am too. I'm basically on cruise control the rest of the season. I'll definitely be watching, but at this point, we all know how this ends. So I will enjoy the little moments throughout the season, but I have zero faith in how this season ends. Loss 4 to the Niners in the playoffs? Sounds wonderful!

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
I feel like we will see exactly who or what this team is on Monday Night.

If they lose this game, I will have very little hope of them making the playoffs, let alone a run.
I don't think it matters what happens Monday night. I would not be surprised if they win. This is the type of Jekyll and Hyde behavior I have come to expect from them. All it does is mask the garbage for a few weeks at a time.

We all know this isn't the QB to lead the team to a SB. So Monday is just another Cowboys no meaning game.

lopey

Reaction score
If they win still 11 games to go
If they lose still 11 games to go.

3-3 does not eliminate us from the playoffs. Even though all the Debbie downers will say it is over.

In 1990 the were 3-7. Won 4 straight. 1 win make the playoffs. Aikman gets hurt in the Eagles game, and they lose. Babe Laufenburg could not lead the team to a win against a horrible Falcons team.
They could still make the playoffs with a Saints loss. They are losing to the Rams, Saints go to kick a FG. Misses, Rams win, cowboys in the playoffs. But no, an offsides on the Rams, next kick is good. Saints in the playoffs, Rams are out.

The thing is, we would have played the Bears, and we would have had Aikman back. Bears was hurting as well. That would have been a winnable game.

So any team at 3-7, I never count out, until mathematically eliminated.
Yes, a much different team than the 90's. Remember though, many fans and media was not all in on Aikman at the time.
I mean is this us where we are? Just hoping to make the playoffs? Im tired of mediocrity. I want to see us reach for more. We are in groundhog day as s franchise. Win enough to make playoffs. Maybe win a game. Rinse repeat. Thats not good enough.

coult44

Reaction score
It’s fine to win enough games to make the playoffs but if the Niners are waiting at the end of the yellow brick road with a sledgehammer in their hands, what’s the point?

I’ll enjoy every win this year but as far as expecting success in

I’ll enjoy every win this year but as far as expecting success in the playoffs?…..nuff said.
I hope the Chargers embarrass them, this team deserves to spend the bye marinating in its own crap. The wheels falling off for good is the only chance we have at seeing much needed changes, totally worth it.
The real question is:

Do you want a quick death or a slow suffocating one
To get better we must get worse.

A loss would be best for the future.
I bet everyone of y’all are the most successful people in the Zone. I bet you are all millionaires and want nothing in life. I bet you all never had to fight for anything. You Never had to fail and try again because you are so awesome that you got it all right or had it given to you before you were an adult.
When I grow old, I want to be just like you/.
Cheers/ here’s to being the best without ever having to fight: