Monday night is the season for us

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I bet everyone of y’all are the most successful people in the Zone. I bet you are all millionaires and want nothing in life. I bet you all never had to fight for anything. You Never had to fail and try again because you are so awesome that you got it all right or had it given to you before you were an adult.
When I grow old, I want to be just like you/.
Cheers/ here’s to being the best without ever having to fight:
lol look at this dude

shabazz

Reaction score
I bet everyone of y’all are the most successful people in the Zone. I bet you are all millionaires and want nothing in life. I bet you all never had to fight for anything. You Never had to fail and try again because you are so awesome that you got it all right or had it given to you before you were an adult.
When I grow old, I want to be just like you/.
Cheers/ here’s to being the best without ever having to fight:
I been a multi- millionaire for some time now

It’s no big deal theses day……..not in this economy. Takes a bit 3 Mil to retire very comfortably. Theres a lot of millionaires in this forum

as Far as not “ fighting for it”, I used to live paycheck to paycheck before becoming successful and I did it entirely on my own. No government assistance of any kind, no charity, no handouts.

But what you fail to grasp is that money (since you brought it up) is the least important thing in life. Family, faith, friends and compassion for others is what defines a man’s true success.

Thus endetht the lesson…….Live long and prosper.

GO COWBOYS !

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean is this us where we are? Just hoping to make the playoffs? Im tired of mediocrity. I want to see us reach for more. We are in groundhog day as s franchise. Win enough to make playoffs. Maybe win a game. Rinse repeat. Thats not good enough.
We all want more. But the only way to achieve that is to keep making the playoffs. Then anything can happen.
It is not hoping. It is just the way sports is. We seen from worst to best many times in all sports.

I don’t buy into … let’s lose to get better … mentality. Unless eliminated from the playoffs for a better draft pick.Even then I can’t root for a loss, but not upset if we do lose. The only time I ever wanted them to lose a game was the last game of the 1988 season to get the #1 overall draft pick to get Aikman. However GB would have had it if they lost. But they won. I wonder how their fans felt though About that.

lopey

Reaction score
We all want more. But the only way to achieve that is to keep making the playoffs. Then anything can happen.
It is not hoping. It is just the way sports is. We seen from worst to best many times in all sports.

I don’t buy into … let’s lose to get better … mentality. Unless eliminated from the playoffs for a better draft pick.Even then I can’t root for a loss, but not upset if we do lose. The only time I ever wanted them to lose a game was the last game of the 1988 season to get the #1 overall draft pick to get Aikman. However GB would have had it if they lost. But they won. I wonder how their fans felt though About that.
Do you think this team can win 3-4 games straight against strong teams in playoffs. Not with this QB

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
For sure, lose to the Chargers and things will fall apart quickly. 3-3 at this point of the season and you can kiss the division goodbye and you'll be in a dogfight to make the playoffs. But if they're a wildcard, it won't matter anyway because Dak isn't going to get hot and play elite for 3 straight road games to get to the Super Bowl.

plasticman

Reaction score
If the Cowboys lose then 11 games is still a lot of season. Stuff happens.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you think this team can win 3-4 games straight against strong teams in playoffs. Not with this QB
If they make the playoffs it means something was going right. So yes, why not. Still … just make the playoffs …

lopey

Reaction score
If they make the playoffs it means something was going right. So yes, why not. Still … just make the playoffs …
Ill give you credit for your hope. Ive lost hooe for this team years ago. With jerry and junior running the show.

khiladi

Reaction score
It’s fine to win enough games to make the playoffs but if the Niners are waiting at the end of the yellow brick road with a sledgehammer in their hands, what’s the point?

I’ll enjoy every win this year but as far as expecting success in the playoffs?…..nuff said.
The way the red zone issues keep happening, it’s not just the 49ers this team had to worry about…

fivetwos

Reaction score
I mean is this us where we are? Just hoping to make the playoffs? Im tired of mediocrity. I want to see us reach for more. We are in groundhog day as s franchise. Win enough to make playoffs. Maybe win a game. Rinse repeat. Thats not good enough.
The fact that at Jerry’s age he refuses to do what’s necessary to put the team over the top proves that he has no clue what he is looking at.

He truly believes this group is good enough to win it all.

leeblair

Reaction score
Because of the implications, Monday Night Football this coming Monday night may well be the most important game for the Cowboys this century.
If the Cowboys lose it could signal the end of the hype Jerry has been able to sell to the world about this team and their chances to be Super Bowl contenders under Dak Prescott's "leadership"
The fallout would likely lead to a sub .500 season, and the cap hit the Cowboys are facing with Dak next season will likely put an end to any hope fans have for the next two seasons. The fans buying into Jerry's sales pitch may be forever disillusioned.
If the Cowboys play badly- especially Dak-
the end of Jerry's empire may be near.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because of the implications, Monday Night Football this coming Monday night may well be the most important game for the Cowboys this century.
Wow I thought it was just supposed to be the most important game of the year. After last weeks game was supposed to be the most important game of the year.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
I can accept the San Fran loss- on the road against a good (better) team.

The Arizona loss was a game the team couldn't lose. Good teams have to win those type of games. Any playoff path got more difficult as a result of that one.

Asklesko

Reaction score
If we can't handle the last six games, then how would we fare in the playoffs?