Moore vs The Master

Thomas82

Reaction score
Moore was the OC when the Cowboys went to Foxborough in 2019.. What is wrong with you people's memories! too much LDS in the 70's?

I was just about to mention that game. We lost that one 13-9.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
And yet we'll win. As good as Belichick is, he doesn't have the talent right now. Say he does take away something from the Cowboys.. that means he sells out to do it and we steam roll him the other way offensively. Also, we can finally start trusting our defense to ball too.

Cowboys over Patriots. Watch.
I agree , think we win

lqmac1

Reaction score
Really? And having the most opt out players and starters after Brady leaves, including his D leader, had no effect?

I couldn't disagree more, he's the best DC in the history of the game and the main reason Parcells has rings.

I would bet there is at least one Cowboys coach that disagrees with your overrated assessment too, Moore.
The only success (except 1 year w Browns out of 5) he’s ever had in the NFL as a head coach was with Brady.

Sean McVay is a great example. He took Goff to the Super Bowl. Goff can’t even buy a win in Detroit.

You can raise your blood pressure all you want to, but that’s facts buddy

Last edited:

lqmac1

Reaction score
As a team I agree
But as a defense bill is a master game planner
He’s gonna have his D ready and he’s gonna try and take away something from you
That’s just what he does
Yeah I’ll admit he’s a great defensive mind, but as far as head coach, he’s had one winning season in his entire career without Brady. Facts are facts

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
BB it’s overrated. Brady leaves and wins the Super Bowl and this guy has been struggling to get to .500
Belicheat and his 6 Superbowls are overrated. What? Wake up!

The last Super Bowl Belicheat won, NE’s defense masterfully completely shut down the Rams #1 ranked offense. Brady only had 1 good drive.

@

lqmac1

Reaction score
Belicheat and his 6 Superbowls are overrated. What? Wake up!

The last Super Bowl Belicheat won, NE’s defense masterfully completely shut down the Rams #1 ranked offense. Brady only had 1 good drive.

@
He’s had one winning season in his entire career without Brady. This year is his seventh.

Brady wins a Super Bowl his first year without BB. He’ll yet again finish below .500

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Yeah I’ll admit he’s a great defensive mind, but as far as head coach, he’s had one winning season in his entire career without Brady. Facts are facts
You don’t realize football is a team game. What position does Brady play on D.

Belicheat gave Brady great defenses for all their Superbowls. Also, Tampa Bays D dominated in the playoffs and the Super Bowl last year, not Brady and the O.

lqmac1

Reaction score
You don’t realize football is a team game. What position does Brady play on D.

Belicheat gave Brady great defenses for all their Superbowls. Also, Tampa Bays D dominated in the playoffs and the Super Bowl last year, not Brady and the O.
I understand. Listen I’m just going off of history. I mean, Sean McVay took Goff to the Super Bowl and he can’t buy a win in Detroit. We’ll see though

It’s kind of weird that you’re calling him a cheat, yet defending him. Wouldn't that go against the notion of him being good? Maybe it’s just me

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
He’s had one winning season in his entire career without Brady. This year is his seventh.

Brady wins a Super Bowl his first year without BB. He’ll yet again finish below .500
Brady wins the Super Bowl? You really don’t understand football is the Ultimate team game where coaching is extremely important.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I understand. Listen I’m just going off of history. I mean, Sean McVay took Goff to the Super Bowl and he can’t buy a win in Detroit. We’ll see though

It’s kind of weird that you’re calling him a cheat, yet defending him. Wouldn't that go against the notion of him being good? Maybe it’s just me
You are making my point for me. Football is the ultimate team game. Goff is a good QB. He won with the Rams because he had a very good team around him and a very good coach. Goff is losing with Detroit because he has a bad team and mediocre coaching.

Belicheat and Brady are both cheaters. They both would have been successful without cheating, but they both did cheat. NE was fined and draft picks taken from them because of the cheating.
Would the have been as successful if they did not cheat?

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Lets hope Moore has a better game plan than in 2019 when we faced the patriots. Cause that day we had a terrible game plan with Moore as the OC.

I don't believe Moore had full control of the game plan that year... it was obvious Garrett wasn't going to let some hot shot kid dictate his HCing outcome...Garrett was destined to live or die on his own terms... and we all know how that turned out.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Nobody actually enjoys playing for Bill Belichick, in view of the way he's been so extremely demanding to please. Kellen, by way of his own admission, says that he's perfectly content remaining with the Cowboys in his present capacity. He's been very successful and well appreciated. Having a highly advantageous situation isn't anything to be taken for granted.

I'm reasonably certain he'd regret leaving what he has going for himself with the Dallas Cowboys franchise. He's being very well compensated and has the respect and admiration of the Cowboys brass, the entire organization and their fans also. Oftentimes, success is best left alone, to be enjoyed for what it is and has been. I hope he's there to stay. :)

Last edited:

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Not sure he wasn't. Scoring 31 pts in 8 games was never Garretts MO. Hard to say how much influence Garrett had in the actual game plan, but Moore still called plays.

He also has grown by leaps and bounds since then.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'll say this again for all of those who think Moore is doing this on his own. Mike McCarthy AND Moore will develop a scheme for BB. And by the way, the best team the Patriots faced was TB, the rest are bums, yet his team gave up 28, 19, 22 points. You can't be afraid of the big bear as Jimmy Johnson puts it. You've got to go in and hit them with everything you've got.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't believe Moore had full control of the game plan that year... it was obvious Garrett wasn't going to let some hot shot kid dictate his HCing outcome...Garrett was destined to live or die on his own terms... and we all know how that turned out.

Game plans are always a combination of offensive coordinator head coach quarterback quarterbacks coach etc however the offensive coordinator and at that time it was still more it's complete control of what place he calls at the time.

Reactions: BAT

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He also has grown by leaps and bounds since then.

So has Dak. If Moore as most OC's are calling a run and pass option, Dak seems to be making the right decision based on the look of the defense. Take the better matchup cause our skill players will all beat 1 on 1's.

Reactions: BAT

conner01

Reaction score
That is true
But he is still one of the best defensive game planners ever