More fun to watch Dez or Cooper?

Jeffkills

Reaction score
Big Dez fan but it's not that black and white. Some love the technique and precision of just destroying a DB with speed and route running. Case and point, the (at home) Philly/Skins games last year Coop totaled 5 TD's between those games and put on a clinic scoring from everywhere. Coops after the catch is just amazing. Really splitting hairs. No correct answer as they're both awesome playmakers.

I totally hear you, and you’re right, there isn’t a correct answer..

IMO, Dez was way funnier to watch on TV...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Wrong

You guys kill me. Who called the plays most of Dez’ career here? Garrett

The same Garrett that yall complain had his fingerprints on the loss to the Saints and Jets

Dez played his entire career in an offense with 0 creativity with the philosophy of “beat your man”. With that said, he STILL was a top 3 WR in his prime.

Just because your hero Dakota cant throw a back shoulder or jump ball to save his life, doesnt mean Amari is better.

Also, has Amari had a multiple td game on the road yet??

He has 2 TDs on the road in 8 games

Dez is probably one of the worst route runners in the history of the NFL. A waste of talent actually. Too dumb for his own good.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We are lucky to have Cooper make no mistake.

But Dez at his peak was an incredibly dangerous football player.

In fact, I would argue that until he arrived the team had little backbone and was bullied.

He brought an alpha mentality to the team that had been missed dearly. He was instant credibility- opponents feared him.

No way. The guy would disappear for entire halfs and entire games. He pretty much had Romo just force feeding him the ball and throwing it up for grabs all the time.

cern

Reaction score
Who in their right mind would rather watch good route running over sheer athleticism and game breaking plays? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The next spectacular play Coop makes will be his first
Which one has a job in the nfl? :):):)

InTheZone

Reaction score
Yessir. Dez would vanish in too many games.
so we're just going to dismiss Cooper disappearing in too many games as well? (I'm not one to blame Cooper or Dez when that happens btw)

edit: i mean we had Cooper and Dak contribute to our first shutout since the Quincy Carter days...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dez in a landslide.

Why? Because he acted like he split an atom every time he caught a pass?

Because he threw fits on the sideline?

What made him so much fun to watch?

Swanny

Reaction score
I love both WR’s and I think they are both great with very different styles of play. It’s honestly super close for me, curious to see what y’all think

More fun to watch, 88 or 19?
To me watching Amari run a route is the best. Technique like that has disappeared from the NFL game and seeing him run perfect routes is the best. I'd rather watch Amari run a route than watch Dez jump up for a TD.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Who in their right mind would rather watch good route running over sheer athleticism and game breaking plays? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The next spectacular play Coop makes will be his first

Yeah, I loved Dez's spectacular plays. His leaping end zone catch against the Giants, nullified because instead of cradling the ball he stuck his hand down out of bounds...awesome.

His spectacular catch at Green Bay on 4th down, nullified because instead of cradling the ball for first and goal he decided to reach for the goal line and lost the ball...awesome.

My favorite was his checking out in the second quarter of a win or go home game against Seattle. His pouting on the sideline...awesome.

Who needs Cooper just doing his job, making plays and scoring TDs, when we could have Dez's antics? :rolleyes:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Yeah, I loved Dez's spectacular plays. His leaping end zone catch against the Giants, nullified because instead of cradling the ball he stuck his hand down out of bounds...awesome.

His spectacular catch at Green Bay on 4th down, nullified because instead of cradling the ball for first and goal he decided to reach for the goal line and lost the ball...awesome.

My favorite was his checking out in the second quarter of a win or go home game against Seattle. His pouting on the sideline...awesome.

Who needs Cooper just doing his job, making plays and scoring TDs, when we could have Dez's antics? :rolleyes:

Its like you clowns dont even try

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Both.....equally.....dez with the acrobatic almost impossible catches.....amari with the smooth elusive ankle breaking routes that get him wiiiiiide open.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
You're a fan boy. Go stare at the Dez poster on your wall and have fun. Just stop trying to make a point based off it. :muttley:
Says one of the biggest Dak riders on this forum

All you are doing is making the All Time Receiving TD leader for this franchise a scapegoat for poor Dakota’s horrible game against Seattle

Its hilarious when you think about it