FEATURED Morning Pops!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A quick good morning Pops and friends. I have to blast off for work, but not without stopping by. Leon, I'm so sorry to hear about your eyes and your fall. Please be careful out there. I hope this will bring you comfort, but doubt it; if things get to bad, you can always hire a seeing @CouchCoach to make sure you never miss an attractive woman (for the nominal fee of $25 per week*, he will describe her for you), a beautiful sunset (description extra) and happy hour.

You know how we are!

Unhappy Monday.

* for $10 extra, he will exaggerate and lie her beauty, lack of fabric in her swimsuit, length of hair, size of hooters, bounce of butt, etc.
I feel I may nave revealed too much here about my true self.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Good evening Pops and friends. My wife and I are trying to get back to our jogging routine. I could only jog 1.5 miles this morning and then walked 2. My wife jogged 4 miles. She wants to run a half marathon sometime this year. I’ll cheer her on.

It almost feels like a holiday today. We have a new HC and DC. We can only hope that JJ’s next hire will be a new GM.

Have a great week everyone.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Good evening Pops and friends. My wife and I are trying to get back to our jogging routine. I could only jog 1.5 miles this morning and then walked 2. My wife jogged 4 miles. She wants to run a half marathon sometime this year. I’ll cheer her on.

It almost feels like a holiday today. We have a new HC and DC. We can only hope that JJ’s next hire will be a new GM.

Evening Pops and everyone.

RG... you and your wife are amazing. I was able to WALK 4 miles today, but seem to have completely lost my gumption for jogging. Maybe if I had someone to share the experience with I'd have more motivation. Guess I'm in a bit of a funk and got lazy over this winter. Tomorrow is another day and maybe I'll have a spark to go walk again.

Leon...rock climbing? With your eyes, how 'bout we get you some stickum for your paws so you get a better grip. That, or you'll need to work on your web slinging abilities;).

Monday is finally about out of here.

Have a great evening everyone. Bring on Tuesday!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

RG... you and your wife are amazing. I was able to WALK 4 miles today, but seem to have completely lost my gumption for jogging. Maybe if I had someone to share the experience with I'd have more motivation. Guess I'm in a bit of a funk and got lazy over this winter. Tomorrow is another day and maybe I'll have a spark to go walk again.

Leon...rock climbing? With your eyes, how 'bout we get you some stickum for your paws so you get a better grip. That, or you'll need to work on your web slinging abilities;).

Monday is finally about out of here.

Have a great evening everyone. Bring on Tuesday!

Thank you Jan, it really does help when you have a running partner. With these running apps, you can compete against yourself and sometimes that’s motivation enough.

In the long run no pun intended, you will benefit greatly. There have been days when I was really stressed and the running helped me burn up some of the pent up energy.

Now that I’m retired, the running will keep me from being a couch potato and really helps in getting a good night’s sleep.

You’ll get back in the groove once the weather improves. Maybe join up with a running club.

No rock climbing for this old guy, Leon has all of us beat. Hoping and praying for a good report with your eye situation Leon.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good Tuesday afternoon Pops and friends. Should I do a roll call to see who all survived Monday? Especially the site's stunt man, Leon. Our very own road warrior, Runny. The marathon runners RGV and Gramma. The thread angel, ABQ. Our mountain diver and impromptu snow dancer in bunny slippers, Colo. The mischief makers, Coach and Dabz. Our prodigals, Toddy, ksk, Corso, Ron and Russ.

I feel I may have revealed too much here about my true self.
Remember I was rushed. I didn't have time to proof read, so I'm cringing at my mistakes. I was on a roll though and could have worked up a full legal disclaimer and limitations to your duties (which could have been glorious!). As we know, any limitations could be over come through your rich gift of imagination, articulation and B.S..

I hope everyone has had a good Tuesday.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:muttley:
3lgrdl.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Ok, Dabz, Coach and I officially survived Monday. I saw Coach in another thread gigging the newest member to the forum.

Happy to say I, too, survived Monday... twice. Up until about 3:15 today I thought it was Monday again:). Because I've dubbed this the "Year of Jan" and I'm putting positivity into each day, both Mondays were good and I get to skip Tuesday and go straight to Wednesday:rolleyes:!

Have a great evening everyone, and remember to be thankful for your blessings each day, as each day we're given is a blessing in and of itself.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Good morning Pops and friends. It’s still Ante Meridiem here. (I googled).

I finished with the yard. Started on it yesterday then took a retiree’s timeout and finished while ago.

Have a good day everyone. Oh by the way, it sure does feel good to have a new HC.
:star:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3lktm7.jpg

I've got to admit, I've never wanted a fat man out of his clothes so bad. Our new coach has got to get that ugly green shirt OFF!
Dang. For a minute I thought you were replying a Naughty to Couch, um Coach. Good thing I read further. :lmao2:

Baaahahaha!!! Good one :laugh:
Notice how young our GrammaJan was? I remembered. :muttley:

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and fellow fans filled with frivolity and fancying the new fat fearless leader. I think he's got the stuff because he sat in a room with Booger & Son for 12 hours without tapping out. I'll bet the floor was literally covered with mosquitoes.

I look at this as good because change is good, not the change I would really want but it's a start. But I do wonder what happens when these players start their sloppy tackling for him? I also wonder which one of these morons will be the first to tweet something really stupid, they've been pretty quiet for a bunch of superstars.

I'd bet Booger is really happy he got his 5 year deal done with his HC before the cat with the deepest pockets did his deal, 7 x 9M, with a college HC. That is going to change a lot, including the college HC's salaries.