FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decide to stop in and pay a visit.

I hope everybody is doing well today. I'm just here working. I had a Dr's appointment today but got a text saying that it would be a video appointment so I called them up and advised that it needed to be a physical appointment. As many of you know, I have diabetes and I am required to have a physical exam at least once a year. Well, it's been over a year since I last saw my Doc as appointments have been cxld three times. So........ I got another reschedule. See what happens.

So my Wife worked late yesterday and, bless her hart, she decided to make Country Ribs for supper. I left out to the Garage about 5 and I guess she started the Ribs around 6 or so. I came back into the house around 9 and the lights were all off, the kitchen smelled like heaven and the Wife was already asleep, in bed. So I looked in the fridge and sure enough, the Ribs were put away. I asked her this morning why she didn't tell me she made supper and she said that she thought they were done so late that I wouldn't want to eat. Well, guess what I'm having for Lunch!?

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, hope you are all doing well today. Tomorrow is Friday and it's a long weekend so what is everybody doing?

People, finish strong, work hard and then enjoy then lets get up tomorrow and get Friday morning out of the way so we can get to Friday Afternoon!

Peace.........

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They can't reach my deep fryer for Bobbing for Fries from six feet. This is my inaugural year of the Candy Walk Bear Trap Experience. It's like a cake walk, only candy......and bear traps. Going to hide the bear traps better this time, they missed two last year in the Pogo Stick Olympics. I am feeling bad about the pits I dug last year, meant to make the holes smaller so the smaller ones wouldn't go all the way in. But it's their own fault if they can't ready the warning sign.......written in Mandarin.........upside down........... and facing in towards me.

Last year I made a real haul with my "M&M Shell Game". They bet their best stuff and I put the peanut M&M under the shell, only I really pulled a slight of hand and popped it into my mouth, I was already slurring my words so they couldn't tell the difference. My family scolded me for it but as I explained it to them "look, better they lose a few candy bars now than get taken for a lot of money later in life trusting the wrong people". The only thing they agreed with was that I was the "wrong people".

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who decide to stop in and visit the thread on this Friday, prior to the start of a long weekend.

So, we are off to a beautiful day here in the Land of Enchantment and I am working on closing out the work day and maybe cooking some Spinach Green Chile Chicken Fettuccine.

It's about 80 degrees here now and it might get up into the low 90s but it's gonna be nice today.

So, long Holiday Weekend and I, for one, am grateful for the timing. So Labor Day Weekend is actually a Holiday that comes from the Labor Unions back in the day. They just started taking the day off in NY and started having a parade and actually using it to bring in more people into the Labor Unions. Cleveland made it an official Holiday and here we are. So yeah, something good did come from the Unions!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope you are all working on a great plan for the weekend. Doesn't have to be a big deal, just something that will make your weekend fun. I faith in you all, I know you got something in the works!

Everybody, here is a shout out to everybody on this Friday before a long Holiday! Go out, have fun, be safe, be careful and enjoy your life. People get too bogged down on the threats facing us and they forget that it's still your life and you still have the right to enjoy it. You just can't do it stupidly is all.....

So here's to all of you, gonna leave you with this one on the Long Labor Day Weekend! This is Gretchen Wilson with - Work Hard, Play Harder

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
They can't reach my deep fryer for Bobbing for Fries from six feet. This is my inaugural year of the Candy Walk Bear Trap Experience. It's like a cake walk, only candy......and bear traps. Going to hide the bear traps better this time, they missed two last year in the Pogo Stick Olympics. I am feeling bad about the pits I dug last year, meant to make the holes smaller so the smaller ones wouldn't go all the way in. But it's their own fault if they can't ready the warning sign.......written in Mandarin.........upside down........... and facing in towards me.

Last year I made a real haul with my "M&M Shell Game". They bet their best stuff and I put the peanut M&M under the shell, only I really pulled a slight of hand and popped it into my mouth, I was already slurring my words so they couldn't tell the difference. My family scolded me for it but as I explained it to them "look, better they lose a few candy bars now than get taken for a lot of money later in life trusting the wrong people". The only thing they agreed with was that I was the "wrong people".
I got 1 of these candy cannons and use Jolly-ranchers instead of gummy-bears Kids dont come back the next year
its-raining-sweets-and-treats-make-your-own-pneumatic-candy-cannon.w1456.jpg