FEATURED Morning Pops!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any and all that stop in this Monday to visit.

Soooo........ Didn't get the game televised here locally. Instead, they showed the Broncos game, which was oh so much better....... :rolleyes: Instead, I tried to fix the ice maker and water dispenser on our fridge, which all of a sudden, just stopped working. So I've got water all the way to the filter and out of it but not to the ice maker or water dispenser. I'm guessing that I have some kind of frozen line in the door. I'm gonna try and unplug the damn thing and let it set for a couple of days to see if that fixes the problem but if it doesn't, I guess I'm buying a new Fridge.......

So, did everybody have a great weekend, I hope?

Leon, where you at?

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, hoping you are all doing well!

Everyone, get off to a positive start this Monday and make the week a great one for yourselves!

Here's a tune to start your week with! This band is called Sweet. They first recorded this song in 1974, adapted to the Marvel Sound Track Guardians Of the Galaxy 2 (Better sound quality). It's a little bit Bubblegum but I've always liked it and it's always kinda gotten me going.

Sweet - Fox On The Run

Xelda

Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to any and all that stop in this Monday to visit.

Soooo........ Didn't get the game televised here locally. Instead, they showed the Broncos game, which was oh so much better....... :rolleyes: Instead, I tried to fix the ice maker and water dispenser on our fridge, which all of a sudden, just stopped working. So I've got water all the way to the filter and out of it but not to the ice maker or water dispenser. I'm guessing that I have some kind of frozen line in the door. I'm gonna try and unplug the damn thing and let it set for a couple of days to see if that fixes the problem but if it doesn't, I guess I'm buying a new Fridge.......
Morning Pops and Popsadoodles. ABQ, I've used my hair dryer on the ice cubes in waiting to loosen up what may be stuck. So far it's worked every time. I hope that helps.

Monday, Monday, Monday. That should be a four letter word.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops and Popsadoodles. ABQ, I've used my hair dryer on the ice cubes in waiting to loosen up what may be stuck. So far it's worked every time. I hope that helps.

Monday, Monday, Monday. That should be a four letter word.

Hey Xelda, Yeah, won't work. Actually have a heating element I could use on it but the problem is, you can't get to the line in the door without the proper tool. I called up a friend of mine who used to service appliances and asked him how they deal with that. His answer, unplug it for 48 hours and let it thaw.......I guess I'm loading up the Yeti Cooler and waiting to see if it works....

Xelda

Reaction score
Hey Xelda, Yeah, won't work. Actually have a heating element I could use on it but the problem is, you can't get to the line in the door without the proper tool. I called up a friend of mine who used to service appliances and asked him how they deal with that. His answer, unplug it for 48 hours and let it thaw.......I guess I'm loading up the Yeti Cooler and waiting to see if it works....
Maybe you can shorten the time by putting a heater on it. My back woods expertise is infinite.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Maybe you can shorten the time by putting a heater on it. My back woods expertise is infinite.

Honestly, it won't matter. The Yeti is big enough to store all the frozen food we have and we have another fridge in the Garage so we will be OK for a few days. I think the Wife wants a new Fridge thou. I'd rather save the money but if we gotta, then we gotta.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score

So, did everybody have a great weekend, I hope?

Leon, where you at?

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, hoping you are all doing well!

Everyone, get off to a positive start this Monday and make the week a great one for yourselves!

Here's a tune to start your week with! This band is called Sweet. They first recorded this song in 1974, adapted to the Marvel Sound Track Guardians Of the Galaxy 2 (Better sound quality). It's a little bit Bubblegum but I've always liked it and it's always kinda gotten me going.

Sweet - Fox On The Run

Afternoon, Pops and peeps. I'm here, ABQ. I just haven't been spending much time at all on the computer outside of checking my e-mail.

Hoping everyone has a nice evening.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning, Pops and peeps. The 6 y.o. continues to make me laugh. A few days ago I noticed him digging a hole in a remote area of the back yard. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was getting dirt to fill up small holes in the yard. I found it amusing so I let it continue. I'll fill it with topsoil after he moves on to a new adventure. Then, yesterday, he discovered an ant hill nearby.

He said, "Papa, you have to do something about those ants. Pretty soon my hole will be full of ants and they will take my dirt. I really need that dirt!

Have a great day.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. Not you either. None of you. The “problem” is more the same as the reason I found this site in the first place.
Well, I, for one, am disappointed as I aspire to be the problem and feel I have failed. I have succeeded as a problem all my life, up until now. Problem child to problem adolescent to problem young adult to problem husband to problem middle aged guy to problem older, although aging gracefully, gentleman.

I even took that old guy to a new level with "anyone that can hear my voice, get off my lawn!!!! Come Halloween, I will add "but leave the young ones, they're tender and delicious".

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and good morning to all of you who have stopped in to visit today.

I hope everybody is doing well today. For me, it's a busy day, lots going on. The good news is I got the Fridge emptied out last night and now we wait to see if the thaw works. If not, it's on to a new fridge!

Jobs, Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope you are all enjoying a good day. If not, change it up!

Everybody, Tuesday today and tomorrow is hump day. Before you know it, Wednesday and then the backside of the week! Just hang in there till Friday people!

Peace..........