FEATURED Morning Pops!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning Pops and pen pals. We have a thunder and lightening show going on this morning. Standing at the back door with a cup of coffee in my hand and trying to watch it rain in the dark was my first simple pleasure today.

Praying, Xelda

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Afternoon Pops, afternoon Jobs. Afternoon Fellas and good afternoon to all who have stopped and visited the thread today.

So, interesting games yesterday. I would have bet a whole lot of money that Tommy Boy could not have beatn Rodgers and the Packers in GB, in Jan., in a Conference Championship game yesterday. But he did it. Good for him I say. A lot of people don't like Brady but I like the guy. To me, he kinda represents everything good about this country. Everything about him was wrong, not good enough. Gets a shot, works his butt off and becomes the greatest QB in the history of the game. Leaves Genius Coach and All Time Franchise for perennial loser Tampa Bay and manages to get to the Super Bowl again, at 43. How can you be against that guy?

I hope everybody is doing well, I am pulling for Xelda to make a grand entrance, here in the thread, pretty soon. I imagine it will be Bradyesque, much like Tom did in Tampa. Don't let me down girl, I know you are a fighter!

Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I trust you all had a good weekend? If not, you have another crack at it in a little less then 5 days.

Everybody, it's a new week! It's a New Year and it's time for all of us to start living life again. You can't control what's out of your control but you can live your life and get the most out of it! Go do that!

OK, once again, this one is going out to Xelda. This is a George Harrison song, Harrison cut this song in 1987 but interestingly enough, this song is actually a James Ray tune, written by Rudy Clark in 1962. The song is entitled "Got My Mind Set On You".

Xelda

Reaction score
I am worried about me too! Seriously I’ve been beset by the Covids. We don’t like each other. I’ve been trying to get here to let y’all know.

All of you are in my thoughts and your concern along with prayers are encouraging me. I’m not sure when I can regularly bore y’all yet but I’ve got stories.

Xelda

Reaction score
One more thing. GREEN BAY LOST!!!! I slept all day Monday after that game. HAHAHA it was worth it.

I forgot to tell y’all I’m in the hospital. Been held here since last Monday. My oxygen levels were at 20 %
if I’d known then what I know now, I’d have taken the ambulance to Hawaii. I’d still suffer but in Hawaii.

I have been forced to accept I’m not a gymnast at ye olde port a potty. Not even close. It’s my magnum opus until I can get back to painting my Sistine bathroom. So much to look forward to like putting this place in the rear view mirror.

Take care every one. I’ll be back.

Last edited:

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am worried about me too! Seriously I’ve been beset by the Covids. We don’t like each other. I’ve been trying to get here to let y’all know.

All of you are in my thoughts and your concern along with prayers are encouraging me. I’m not sure when I can regularly bore y’all yet but I’ve got stories.
So good to hear from you... Can't wait for the stories. Stay warm and stay safe.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One more thing. GREEN BAY LOST!!!! I slept all day Monday after that game. HAHAHA it was worth it.

I forgot to tell y’all I’m in the hospital. Been held here since last Monday. My oxygen levels were at 20 %
if I’d known then what I know now, I’d have taken the ambulance to Hawaii. I’d still suffer but in Hawaii.

I have been forced to accept I’m not a gymnast at ye olde port a potty. Not even close. It’s my magnum opus until I can get back to painting my Sistine bathroom. So much to look forward to like putting this place in the rear view mirror.

Thank you for letting us know you're okay!....or at least okay enough to let us know you're okay!
Kick Covid's *** for us, Doll. We miss you!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops, Popsadoodles and most of all, our Xelda.

Man, what a Tuesday! I am going to have to double down on my Twofer Tuesday in celebration.

And if this wasn't enough, we get stories to look forward to reading as a bonus. Can only imagine. If I was one of her nurses, I'd have mixed emotions. On one hand, she'd certainly keep me entertained but on the other, I am like Nurse Ratched, I prefer my patients cooperative.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

Hey Xelda, I knew you were too ornery for Covid to get you.

Glad to see you back girl!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

:thumbup:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning Jobs. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who have stopped in to visit the thread today.

So........ The Return Of Xelda........... sounds like a good title for a movie.

the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-zelda_the-legend-of-zelda_gallery_5de5ace6a5b65.jpg

Welcome back girl.

It's cold this morning here. Got more snow over the night so no little Grandson today, which is bad. I had a plan to pick him up from Pre School and take him over to my Moms so that they can visit over some Pizza but that's not going to happen. She will be disappointed but maybe next Tuesday.

Leon, dbrp, Xelda, zrin, Trouty, ksk, RGV, Coach, RWB, Ranching, SW, John, Jan, Corso and Colo, I hope everybody is enjoying a good week. If not, it's early so you can still change the course!

Everybody, have a great day, stay safe, stay strong!

Xelda

Reaction score
Oatmeal is super good

I’m on inhalers right now and if they were peace pipes a lot of people would have died. My oxygen intake is really low now. The nurses still start off saying. “Take a deep breath”. My lungs have a valley girl moment before the vile pump hits my mouth.

I normally wait until they turn their back to me but it was oatmeal day. I saw the inhalers coming so I packed both cheeks like a gerbil and pretended to chew. It didn’t work but bought me a little time.

that was nothing compared to picking super bowl teams. My first excursion to the port a potty was in no way foreseeable or predictable.

I was seriously puffing for air as I tried to weasel my way back to the safety of the flat surface with sheets and the devil’s pillow. I didn’t care if I ever peed again. This was not worth it.

With my head facing Tampa and my butt facing Dallas. The nurse made a grab for it and depantsed me. It’s her fault we’re out of the running. Oh I know but I’m sick, humor me. I’m not doing this next year so we’ve got to play better.

none of this is funny I suppose but it’s practically pg and all true except for our chances this year.

I’m still struggling with my phone so forgive me if you don’t see me much yet.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Oatmeal is super good

I’m on inhalers right now and if they were peace pipes a lot of people would have died. My oxygen intake is really low now. The nurses still start off saying. “Take a deep breath”. My lungs have a valley girl moment before the vile pump hits my mouth.

I normally wait until they turn their back to me but it was oatmeal day. I saw the inhalers coming so I packed both cheeks like a gerbil and pretended to chew. It didn’t work but bought me a little time.

that was nothing compared to picking super bowl teams. My first excursion to the port a potty was in no way foreseeable or predictable.

I was seriously puffing for air as I tried to weasel my way back to the safety of the flat surface with sheets and the devil’s pillow. I didn’t care if I ever peed again. This was not worth it.

With my head facing Tampa and my butt facing Dallas. The nurse made a grab for it and depantsed me. It’s her fault we’re out of the running. Oh I know but I’m sick, humor me. I’m not doing this next year so we’ve got to play better.

none of this is funny I suppose but it’s practically pg and all true except for our chances this year.

:lmao2: Great story telling:D:D:D. So glad you are back!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oatmeal is super good

Don't tell kskboys about the pantsing!!!