FEATURED Morning Pops!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Given your sense of humor, I always imaged it would be a real treat to travel with you while making your deliveries.... Not anymore, can't wait 5 hours. Ha.
When I delivered furniture, my helper would wait until he had to go really bad before he'd say anything. That was a mistake. Do you have any idea how bumpy the shoulder of some roads are?
:grin:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and fellow March Madness revelers. I know you will join me in welcoming the Hawgs Baby!!!!to the Sweet 16. Been 25 years since their roundball team was a player, which coincides with our favorite NFL team. Let's see here, what's the common denominator?

It was especially sweet since they got to vanquish a Texas team and former SWC opponent. Now they get to play a team from a school named for a TV preacher so I will probably have to watch my language when they play.

This is your next to last Manic Monday of March for this year, make the most of it.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morning Pops and fellow March Madness revelers. I know you will join me in welcoming the Hawgs Baby!!!!to the Sweet 16. Been 25 years since their roundball team was a player, which coincides with our favorite NFL team. Let's see here, what's the common denominator?

It was especially sweet since they got to vanquish a Texas team and former SWC opponent. Now they get to play a team from a school named for a TV preacher so I will probably have to watch my language when they play.

This is your next to last Manic Monday of March for this year, make the most of it.
Good morning Pops and Zoner Friends,

As with a lot of sports this past year, my interest in March Madness just isn't what it used to be. While CoVid played a part, it was merely a trigger and not the underlying cause. With the household move this year and the whole, "build vs buy" a home drama, I just found my focus was elsewhere... And that is a good thing.

We rediscovered our passion for hiking, gardening, cooking (and wine drinking) and when circumstances allowed, travel.

So, not to poo-poo roundball March Madness, because we found our own "madness" elsewhere.

Wow, I sound melancholy... Must be the fact it is snowing... Again (say that in a Forest Gump voice).

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops and Popsadoodles. I was up very late last night/this morning and was fighting sleep. I play an on line word search game and today's puzzle was available to me. It was all about colors. I already have a difficult time when I see words that aren't included in the puzzle, but in a sleep deprived state I was arguing with the puzzle. It was all about colors and I found the word 'six'. I argues six is too a color! What color, I have no idea and when I realized what the basis for my argument was, I turned the computer off and went to bed. Yep, big time excitement around here. You might even call it my March Madness.

I'm getting excited as my plants return from the dead. The weeds have too, but that's a concern for another day. Have a good one Popsadoodles.

Xelda

Reaction score
I'm playing with electricity today Pops and Popsadoodles. My new light fixture came in and I'm taking an old one down and swapping lights between bathrooms. It's not for the faint of heart and definitely not for me, but I want it done so here goes.

Xelda

Reaction score
Playing with electricity part deaux, Pops and Popsadoodles. Awe, thanks Coachadoodles. I took two lights down and got one back up. I was fighting with the second light's base plate and ran out of light. I'll be back at it today and make sure to put the lid down first. I had the sander going and saw where the extension cord connection was almost in the toilet and said aloud 'woah s**t, no s**t, woah, woah, woah!'. Feel free to use it in conversations if you like, I won't copywrite it. The lid definitely goes down for sanding.

Nothing really going on besides wiring right now. Have a glorious hump day y'all. Weekends are really too short.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Morning Pops and peeps. My new flag pole to replace one the big storm broke a couple of weeks ago is supposed to be here today. I hope it fits in the same anchor as the old one. Otherwise, I will have to dig up the old one that is set in concrete and replace it. Unlike Coach, I'm not wanting to do that much handiwork.
Have a great Thursday, Y'all.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and peeps. My new flag pole to replace one the big storm broke a couple of weeks ago is supposed to be here today. I hope it fits in the same anchor as the old one. Otherwise, I will have to dig up the old one that is set in concrete and replace it. Unlike Coach, I'm not wanting to do that much handiwork.
Have a great Thursday, Y'all.
You outdid me already by ordering something you have to do something with other than open the package when it arrives.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Morning Pops, morning Jobs. Morning Fellas and good morning to all who stopped in to visit the thread.

Heavy winds yesterday and wet but today, Sun is out. It's a little bit cold but you can tell it wants to get warm. spring is coming and I am happy to see it arrive.

I hope everybody is doing well, taking good care of themselves.

I feel like I did when I was young and it was Friday Night today. IDK, all full of piss and vinegar I guess.

Everybody, have a great day and be sure to take care of yourselves.

Gonna leave you with this tune. This song kinda says how I feel today.

This is an Irish band out of Dublin. This tune was actually written in 1975 but didn't become a hit until 1976. Ironically, it was not one of the Bands best songs, according to the band. Earlier, they had selected a number of their songs to lay down in a planned album, this song was not included. But, a couple of Disc Jockeys, up in Louisville Kentucky heard the song and fell in love with it. So much so that they played it none stop, until other stations picked up on it and the rest is history. The Band went back and added it to their new album cuts and the result was, what could be considered one of the truly all time Boys Anthums.
The band is Thin Lizzy and the song is "The Boys Are Back In Town" off their "Jailbreak" album.