FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
How on Earth would that ruin my reputation??? :cool:
Ok then, bring your hedge clippers and chain saw so you'll get a check worthy of framing. I'll even throw in a 'see you next week' for fun.
I started doing better when I decided to accept food stamps.
Do you take Bed, Bath and Beyond coupons?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Morning Pops and you wild weekenders.

I gave up on football yesterday and decided to finish my Ted Lasso binge of the second season and that was the right choice to make. If you haven't watched this, you have missed out on some real magic.

Luke and his rebel forces head to Foxboroine to take on Vader this afternoon while the pudgy Palpatine sits on high waiting to high five little old ladies with his fat little paws. I think he looks like a Muppet and they should call him Massagio.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Evening Pops and everyone.

Hope this post finds you all well. As for me, my heart stopped several times during today’s game. Nice to see them hang in and grind it out, especially with the bye on the horizon.

Back to work tomorrow, for those of us who do. Potluck for boss’ day (which I think was actually Saturday, but the girls in our office use any excuse to potluck… or eat). Took in a crockpot of chili and some cornbread today for that so I can ride my bike to work tomorrow. Should be a brisk mid-40’s to 50 when I head out in the morning, so all in all a comfortable ride as long as the deer don’t run me off the roado_O.

Have a good Sunday evening, all.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Evening Pops and everyone.

Hope this post finds you all well. As for me, my heart stopped several times during today’s game. Nice to see them hang in and grind it out, especially with the bye on the horizon.

Back to work tomorrow, for those of us who do. Potluck for boss’ day (which I think was actually Saturday, but the girls in our office use any excuse to potluck… or eat). Took in a crockpot of chili and some cornbread today for that so I can ride my bike to work tomorrow. Should be a brisk mid-40’s to 50 when I head out in the morning, so all in all a comfortable ride as long as the deer don’t run me off the roado_O.

Have a good Sunday evening, all.
Put a deer whistle on your handlebars...I don't know how fast you have to go to make it work, but it might help on the downhills. :muttley: