FEATURED Morning Pops!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and Popsadoodles. I'm back in the weird dream business. I wanted to tell y'all the other day about one I had 2 or 3 nights ago, It was kind of cool but then I had to dream the sequel last night. There better not be a third.

For some odd reason I was in the Florida Keys (I suspect stalking Jimmy Johnson). In the first dream I was there looking for a hotel late in the evening. I couldn't find one so I asked some locals where a hotel might be. They were charismatic and full of joy by all appearances. They offered for me to stay with them. I'm saying no as they lead me to their home. As dreams go, I was following and observing. An elderly man was sitting outside the house shelling peas. They told him about me and he said "Go on in and meet mama". The house was a regular dwelling but all the rooms were quite large. Mama was cooking and fixed some food for me (this may Heaven or this may be hell). The happy commotion continued from my group of newly found friends. I agreed to stay the night and found they had all sorts of interesting things for me to do the next day, week and month.

Up here in where I live world, I was supposed to be gone only two weeks. Starting into week three my family realized I wasn't in a hurry to return home. They came down to get me by the start of week four. They are a suspicious lot by nature and questioned everything I was enjoying. Within no time though (as dreams go) they had fallen in love as well. Beach front and sideways property, giant sized bed rooms, really good food and great people sucked them right in. We were all enjoying the beach one day when a shark started chasing someone close by. They ran up on shore and jumped into a red Chevy truck. The shark jumped out of the water and went through the windshield of the truck and was flailing about and biting down on everything. It was the crazy shark that made us reevaluate our vacation. The one negative outside of the shark was that one of my new friends was stealing from me. I thought it was a small price to pay for all I'd enjoyed.

Last night was part deux with those same new friends coming to where I live. All but one was stealing and they gave me no privacy. I'd lock the door behind me and they'd tear the door knob up to get to me. A bad time was held by me. The End

Yesterday I had to get my booster shot. I've got one doctor that's about ready to take me personally. I told her I didn't feel like getting the shot. That didn't go over very well. Anyway, after leaving her office I went by Whataburger. Some how my fancy "no onions" sticker ended up on my jacket, so I went to get the shot in all my glory with no onions.

That's all I'm willing to admit so have a really good weekend with a glorious pouncing on the Broncos.
Wow, your dreams make sense compared to mine! Half the time I don't even know how that raccoon turned into a lamp, or why it's telling me to change the channel. About the only dreams I have that make sense are the ones in which I can't find a bathroom.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Wow, your dreams make sense compared to mine! Half the time I don't even know how that raccoon turned into a lamp, or why it's telling me to change the channel. About the only dreams I have that make sense are the ones in which I can't find a bathroom.

What meds are you people taking? On the rare occasion where I sleep enough to have any type of dreams, mine are never this peculiar.

GrammaJan

Reaction score
I’ve had some doozies, like when I was taking Lovenox shots and doing chemo… or had food that was too spicy too close to bedtime, but I rarely dream. I feel like that’s a sad thing to admit.

I honestly don’t think I sleep deeply enough or long enough to get to dream state. Lucky to get 4 hours straight/solid sleep in any given night

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I honestly don’t think I sleep deeply enough or long enough to get to dream state. Lucky to get 4 hours straight/solid sleep in any given night
A lot of people don't remember their dreams. To be honest, the only ones I remember are the ones right before I wake up...which is why I often dream that I can't find the bathroom. ;)

Xelda

Reaction score
I have some dreams that make people question my sanity, but I've always been..... different. As a teenager I had a crazy zombie dream. The zombies didn't blink. I locked myself in a luxury cosmetic store and played with the lipstick samples until they came beating on the glass in front of the store. It was then I realized I had chosen my safe location poorly. I'm wrestling and fighting until I wake up still thinking I'm in the dream. My parents forced me to share a bed with my sister and my thrashing about woke her up. I turned over and she's staring a hole through me. I'm backing out of the bed yelling "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" to which she grumbled "what's wrong with you?". It was then I realized it was a dream because if she were a zombie, I was going to be her first kill.

I found a video to share with y'all. Most of the cussing is beeped out. Check out 2:50 when the guy was choking Lamb. A much better view.

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
Usually I'm back in school and can't find my locker, classroom, pants, or kevlar.

kskboys

Reaction score
A very common dream for me for years…sans the Kevlar, lol.
For several nights I had a recurring dream that I got shot in the middle of the forehead, and I'd reach up and feel the bullethole and feel the helplessness of knowing I was going to die. Very strange since I know that a bullet entering the brainpan causes instant death

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For several nights I had a recurring dream that I got shot in the middle of the forehead, and I'd reach up and feel the bullethole and feel the helplessness of knowing I was going to die. Very strange since I know that a bullet entering the brainpan causes instant death
Only if you have a brain. Maybe your subconscious was calling you stupid.