FEATURED Morning Pops!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So so, I was up at 5am. I do not like 5am, I like 5pm because it is happy hour, there is nothing happy about 5am except sleep and only then if you are aware you are sleeping past 5am and not writing about being awake for it.
At your 5 a.m., I was in Brooklyn, waiting for my first customer to arrive and unload his lumber. :confused:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At your 5 a.m., I was in Brooklyn, waiting for my first customer to arrive and unload his lumber. :confused:
That customer was probably like me, preferring slumber to lumber.

Your day starts early but it also ends early, a full 4 hours ahead of the working masses giving you a happy hour that begins at 1pm, not 5 pm. Which explains the high voting numbers for you for Hooters "Man of the Year".

However, if it makes you feel better, instead of wondering why I am up at 5am, I will start thinking "where's Runny about now"? I'll bring up the map of the 5 boroughs and try and guess where you are and place a little flag with your likeness there. If I am correct, I shall reward myself with an hour shaved off the happy hour clock. Now, I have to look for bitterness in your posting at night to lean toward those Manhattan days.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That customer was probably like me, preferring slumber to lumber.

Your day starts early but it also ends early, a full 4 hours ahead of the working masses giving you a happy hour that begins at 1pm, not 5 pm. Which explains the high voting numbers for you for Hooters "Man of the Year".

However, if it makes you fell better, instead of wondering why I am up at 5am, I will start thinking "where's Runny about now"? I'll bring up the map of the 5 boroughs and try and guess where you are and place a little flag with your likeness there. If I am correct, I shall reward myself with an hour shaved off the happy hour clock. Now, I have to look for bitterness in your posting at night to lean toward those Manhattan days.
Unfortunately, when I start at 3:30 a.m. or earlier, I usually work until somewhere between 2:30 and 4:30 p.m., so there's no such thing as Happy Hour until Friday.

As for the bitterness in my posting, it should be pretty easy when I say things like, "I hate this friggin' city."

Xelda

Reaction score
Unfortunately, when I start at 3:30 a.m. or earlier, I usually work until somewhere between 2:30 and 4:30 p.m., so there's no such thing as Happy Hour until Friday.

As for the bitterness in my posting, it should be pretty easy when I say things like, "I hate this friggin' city."
Nothing like the classics to get my day started.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and Friends,

I am doing my normal 5:00 am sit-on- the-balcony-and-enjoy my "me time". Well, sort of. Instead of enjoying the sound of the rain, I am running through my mental travel check list... passport, vaccination card, flight documents, imodium -- probably too much info.

Anyway, I depart in a few hours for Bonaire and, this time tomorrow, I'll be enjoying sun kissed beaches and crystal clear seas.

Hold down the fort this weekend and don't let the Cowboys do something stupid, like lose to the Vikings. Hopefully, I'll have decent internet, so I'll be able to track the game and the hilarity on this site.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score

I am doing my normal 5:00 am sit-on- the-balcony-and-enjoy my "me time". Well, sort of. Instead of enjoying the sound of the rain, I am running through my mental travel check list... passport, vaccination card, flight documents, imodium -- probably too much info.

Anyway, I depart in a few hours for Bonaire and, this time tomorrow, I'll be enjoying sun kissed beaches and crystal clear seas.

Hold down the fort this weekend and don't let the Cowboys do something stupid, like lose to the Vikings. Hopefully, I'll have decent internet, so I'll be able to track the game and the hilarity on this site.
Have a great time.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Safe journey and and the bears have called ahead to talk to the sharks.

"Hey, leave some for us and don't take his legs. We haven't had the pleasure of chasing him through the woods with that candy*** little can of spray he's so proud of. Hope he gets a nice tan, we like 'em toasty brown and crispy".

Xelda

Reaction score

Have a good trip, Montanalo. We're going to do everything in our power to keep the 'boys on track. GO COWBOYS! RIP THE VIKINGS A NEW ONE!

Xelda

Reaction score
WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!!!!!!!!!!! We won by the skin of our red headed quarterback's teeth. Get well really soon Dak!

I just noticed a fancy label under my name. How did I become a Die Hard Legion of Fans? Is it because I won't shut up? Oh yeah? WE WON AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!!!!!!!!!!! We won by the skin of our red headed quarterback's teeth. Get well really soon Dak!

I just noticed a fancy label under my name. How did I become a Die Hard Legion of Fans? Is it because I won't shut up? Oh yeah? WE WON AGAIN!!!!!!!!
Not sure I like that label...Kinda reminds me of someone I'd rather forget. :grin: