FEATURED Morning Pops!

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Morning Pops and all you other anxious fans. Are we even excited about Monday? I’m kinda meh….
I’m fed up with the stupidity week after week. Quit watching early the last few games and I think I’m done (minimally) for the season. These people are well paid for their egos. Ever notice how eagerness and talent goes into hiding as soon as big contracts get inked?

Enough whining from me. I know I have the choice to not watch or just turn it off, so I do.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
After this past Sunday, I'm not ready to see what steps on the field next Monday.
The Washington game was an anomaly. I wouldn't expect every game to be great. It was a total collapse. I just don't think we lucked into 12 wins. And we lost 2 of those games barely in OT. I tend to be more optimistic than most.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't get heavily excited. But to me this year is different. And if we can't win a game or 2 in the playoffs, I don't feel confident that next year will be better or close. This is our window.
I feel like the team will be better next year. They're still young, and most of the core group is already under contract, so I think it's a matter of drafting well, and hopefully learning that free agency can help us more if we don't wait until the season is half over.