FEATURED Morning Pops!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Literally got in a huge, 2 hour fight at 1:30 a.m. with an ex girlfriend, who woke me up by punching me in the chest, because she had a dream I cheated on her.
I need a bit of clarity: is she an ex-GF because she woke you by punching you in the chest or, was she already an ex-GF?

If the latter, you're probably lucky she didn't wake you up punching you in the... umm... "boys".

:omg:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Literally got in a huge, 2 hour fight at 1:30 a.m. with an ex girlfriend, who woke me up by punching me in the chest, because she had a dream I cheated on her.
Been there. Well, not there, there. Either way, that's no way to wake a sleeping adult man.

Also, handle your dreams lady!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Headed out on a scuba diving trip.... can't wait to blow bubbles.

I'll leave you with a few Chuck Norris jokes:

Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear rug in his home. The bear's not dead, it's just afraid to move.

Chuck Norris's enemies are listed in the extinct species list.

Chuck Norris once won a triathlon in only one stage.

In high school, teachers raised their hands to speak to Chuck Norris

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Headed out on a scuba diving trip.... can't wait to blow bubbles.

I'll leave you with a few Chuck Norris jokes:

Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear rug in his home. The bear's not dead, it's just afraid to move.

Chuck Norris's enemies are listed in the extinct species list.

Chuck Norris once won a triathlon in only one stage.

In high school, teachers raised their hands to speak to Chuck Norris
Those are good!!

Xelda

Reaction score
I guess it's time to tell on myself. I play games on my Amazon Fire Tablet. One game pops up commercials which I hate. Tonight though, it put up a different game ad and I startled myself by bursting out laughing. It was of two men in blocks like the number two. One is high and apparently mad at the guy on the ground. He shoots at him only to have the bullet ricochet off parts of the number to come back and kill him. The guy on the bottom starts dancing. The guy gets up and shoots at him again, rinse and repeat. I watched the whole ad and laughed often. I wonder about my sense of humor at times. I would worry about it, but I think it's too late to change myself.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning Pops and Friends,

I just returned from a week of diving in the Bahamas. Had a great time but was surprised by two things:

First, the water temperature was really warm... typically 85-87 F even at 100 ft. Second, there is an noticeable amount of coral bleaching.. I guess ocean warming is the major cause.

Did you know?

Chuck Norris was in all the Star Wars movies; he was the Force

Chuck Norris knows Victoria's Secret.

When Will Smith sees himself, he slaps himself.

The regular season is finally here!

Xelda

Reaction score
Welcome back Montanalo! Just in time to gear up for some football. Actual football. The real deal. May the odds ever be in our favor. UGH! It's also Chris Collinsworth season. Take the good and mute the bad.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Update

After two months of no appetite, nausea, lethargy and weight loss, they decided on a CT Scan to see what's going on. The results couldn't have been much worse, it is everywhere, even on my hernia. And as if the cancer isn't bad enough, there is now an ulcer, a good candidate for rupture. If that happens, not anything they can do.

So, I start hospice Monday but it's not the Comfort Care part of it yet. Met with them this morning and I like them and am glad this is getting turned over to them. At least they will be quicker in response to relieving symptoms. The docs are out of it and it's all in the hospice company's hands. And I trust their hands more.

I wouldn't change anything about the path I chose and I met some very caring and genuine people along this path. I will miss them as I have stopped all treatments and will let this run its course.

I haven't been here much and do not know how much I will be able to be here because the energy level doesn't drain, it drops and all I can do is rest. This is a Groundhog Day kind of existence and I dread the beginning of another day.

BTW, they have confirmed that this cancer is the same one that took my wife, cholangiocarcinoma, a first as far as they know.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Update

After two months of no appetite, nausea, lethargy and weight loss, they decided on a CT Scan to see what's going on. The results couldn't have been much worse, it is everywhere, even on my hernia. And as if the cancer isn't bad enough, there is now an ulcer, a good candidate for rupture. If that happens, not anything they can do.

So, I start hospice Monday but it's not the Comfort Care part of it yet. Met with them this morning and I like them and am glad this is getting turned over to them. At least they will be quicker in response to relieving symptoms. The docs are out of it and it's all in the hospice company's hands. And I trust their hands more.

I wouldn't change anything about the path I chose and I met some very caring and genuine people along this path. I will miss them as I have stopped all treatments and will let this run its course.

I haven't been here much and do not know how much I will be able to be here because the energy level doesn't drain, it drops and all I can do is rest. This is a Groundhog Day kind of existence and I dread the beginning of another day.

BTW, they have confirmed that this cancer is the same one that took my wife, cholangiocarcinoma, a first as far as they know.
Well CC, obviously we're all very saddened to hear this, and we wish things were better. The fact that you can see the good side in your new stage of this is inspiring, to say the least.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Update

So sorry to hear this coach. You are a true inspiration. Praying for you.