FEATURED Morning Pops!

Xelda

Reaction score
It's just so weird how a simple dream can affect our mood for an entire day like that. Even knowing it's a dream, it doesn't help change the mood. I never understood why.
With me, it depends on the strength of the dream. Some times a dream floats through my mind. Other times, they have long, sharp claws that dig into my brain and fight with me. If I weren't so hard headed, they might not give me any grief. Since I am hardheaded, I go in with a file and try to sharpen my fingernails.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
With me, it depends on the strength of the dream. Some times a dream floats through my mind. Other times, they have long, sharp claws that dig into my brain and fight with me. If I weren't so hard headed, they might not give me any grief. Since I am hardheaded, I go in with a file and try to sharpen my fingernails.
I was told to never repeat mine.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops, Coachadoodles and Popsadoodles! My latest escapade is an ongoing battle with a diabolical dirt dauber. I didn't realize it had claimed my recently painted back door. I looked up and saw the 'in your face' mud bomb. Oh no, you are not going to make yourself at home on my back door, I thought. I grabbed the water hose and washed a lot off. I came inside for a rag and found I'd been flooding the insides as well. It was just a mess, but I got everything cleaned up. Later that day, I checked my back door and Mr. Dauber had been back at work. The rag came back out (I learned not to use the water hose). I cleaned the area again and when I went back, that punk had been at it again. I started to question both of our sanities. Since my brain is bigger than his entire body, I did what came natural. I went inside and hit the Bat Google. It said to use peppermint oil. I've got peppermint oil!!!! I don't know where I put it, but I've got it! I found some room spray with a peppermint smell and hosed the area. Dauber came back and started to build but the smell must be deterring him, so right now we are tied. Wish me luck!

GrammaJan

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops, Coachadoodles and Popsadoodles! My latest escapade is an ongoing battle with a diabolical dirt dauber. I didn't realize it had claimed my recently painted back door. I looked up and saw the 'in your face' mud bomb. Oh no, you are not going to make yourself at home on my back door, I thought. I grabbed the water hose and washed a lot off. I came inside for a rag and found I'd been flooding the insides as well. It was just a mess, but I got everything cleaned up. Later that day, I checked my back door and Mr. Dauber had been back at work. The rag came back out (I learned not to use the water hose). I cleaned the area again and when I went back, that punk had been at it again. I started to question both of our sanities. Since my brain is bigger than his entire body, I did what came natural. I went inside and hit the Bat Google. It said to use peppermint oil. I've got peppermint oil!!!! I don't know where I put it, but I've got it! I found some room spray with a peppermint smell and hosed the area. Dauber came back and started to build but the smell must be deterring him, so right now we are tied. Wish me luck!
Find your peppermint oil. It’s ‘hot’. Works on ants and other crawlies too.