FEATURED Morning Pops!

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good Sunday morning Pops, CC and Cowboy fans everywhere.

I had an epiphany this morning while preparing breakfast:

I am turning into my dad.

I remember as a young man watching and listening to my dad get so excited about his new, Mr Coffee machine that he could program to start every morning.

With everything going on in the world at that time, Mr Coffee brought him so much joy. I didn't get it.

These thoughts came to me as I was programming my new air fryer and imagining what culinary delights I could make with it.

The circle of life.

Xelda

Reaction score
Good afternoon Pops, Coachadoodles and Popsadoodles.

This popped into my mind after your post, Montanalo. Bonus points for interpretation.

Y'all, my hair is growing and not how I expected. Apparently Simon and Garfunkel are battling it out on my scalp. Some is straight and other parts curly. Yesterday Garfunkel was chasing Simon off. Today Simon is gaining on him. They are going to leave a mess for me to deal with.

GrammaJan

Reaction score

This popped into my mind after your post, Montanalo. Bonus points for interpretation.

Y'all, my hair is growing and not how I expected. Apparently Simon and Garfunkel are battling it out on my scalp. Some is straight and other parts curly. Yesterday Garfunkel was chasing Simon off. Today Simon is gaining on him. They are going to leave a mess for me to deal with.

Ahhhh those were the days. I remember them well Xel. I ended up (for a short 6 months or so) with nice thick, wavy locks before mostly returning to my regular baby fine, straight as a pin hair. Kept a little of the thickness, but alas, back to the straight nonsense.

Enjoy the war of the locks, not to be confused with warlocks;)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I used to have long, almost black hair. Then I had to cut it for my job, when I was 21. When I tried growing it out again, it just decided to be unruly. That's why I just shave my head now.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You probably should avoid tempting fate. Who needs the hassle of finding the remote? Getting harped at on the way out the door. An extra car blocking you in the driveway. Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.
You're right. I enjoy living alone and having the house to myself; No waiting for someone to get out of the bathroom, no bottles of juice in the fridge with just a sip left in the bottom, no telling anyone to turn anything down or vice versa, no putting clothes on when I wake up thirsty (The last person who lived with me was my niece.), and nobody telling me what to do or when to do it.

But what does any of that have to do with my cat?

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ok Runny, I've recovered. You may continue.

@Montanalo, tell us about your air fryer! (I'm sorry, the circle of life was a shiny that caught my eyes.)
Not sure if you're serious but, we have a Cuisinart and have been using it primarily for toast, sandwiches, French fires, flatbread, veggies. We're still experimenting... it's pretty versatile, but basically a big toaster.

Xelda

Reaction score
On that note, I'ma clutching my pearls.

Not sure if you're serious but, we have a Cuisinart and have been using it primarily for toast, sandwiches, French fires, flatbread, veggies. We're still experimenting... it's pretty versatile, but basically a big toaster.
I reheated the rest of a hamburger in one and it tasted better than when it was freshly made. I put everything in that big, blue barrel. It eventually died, I put black on and mourned it as I waited for my new air fryer to come in. The newer one didn't hold a candle to the first so I got my newest one. It's a huge upgrade. I use it daily. I never thought of it as a toaster, but you're right.