FEATURED Morning Pops!

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seriously… pretty concerned
Sinking feeling.

Can one of the mods Email her?
It is concerning. I will contact @WoodysGirl - she’s a mod who occasionally has contact information.

I wish we required some kind of emergency contact information when members join here. We all care for the members of our community and when we lose contact it’s a bad feeling.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I sent a message to @WoodysGirl to see if she may have any kind of contact information. I will share what may be found. Does anyone know her real name or where she lives?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Judging by the context of post #30,178, possibly NW Louisiana.
So far, unfortunately we have nothing. I will keep trying. The only thought I have at this point is whether or not we can send an email to the address associated with her account. It’s a long shot.

Privacy policies come into play and sites like ours are limited in what we can do. Again, I will keep trying to find an email address.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It is concerning. I will contact @WoodysGirl - she’s a mod who occasionally has contact information.

I wish we required some kind of emergency contact information when members join here. We all care for the members of our community and when we lose contact it’s a bad feeling.
We could just as easily share. I think it's worth it.